Manly V Souths [Round Finals Week 3 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought that the forced celebrations of sutton and Merritt following their tries were telling. They were acting as if they had won a gf.

A credit to YOU MANLY supporters at the game!

Maybe less than souffs in numbers but when I continually heard the Manly chant through the speakers of the canadian tv, it warmed my heart, made me homesick and like something like totally got into my eyes, sand or something 'cause I wasn't tearing up all wuss like n all...I think a tree branch or a moose antler got in the ole eyeball *cough*

Brilliant stuff. Well done

:heart::blush::cool::D

These threads are so good to go through, especially for such an important clash and stunning victory. Harsh slamming players like Gifty and Choc when you have to take their efforts over a whole game. DCE was slow out of the blocks last week but dominated in the end. What a ride though. I can't remember being so pumped in any game for a long time. I reached a point of delirious ecstacy when Wolfie went in, willing the clock on, but knowing it was in the bag. All I can do this morning is smile and feel the joy of the world. Go Manly and we have the best fans.

Must admit I'm quite surprised by the result. I was fairly convinced Souths would take it out this year. playing Easts in the G/F (They'll always be Easts to me). Bit sad for Souths who havent won since '71 and are my second favourite side.

But having said that, now that the Sea Eagles have shown just what a great side and club they are, I hope they get to play Easts and knock the arrogant smile off much of the Murdock media and the smug latte supporters. Easts have been given a free ride by the media all year and I would enjoy greatly if Manly won the G/F with another of those supposed contentious referring decisions, just so would could enjoy the griping of another club that seems to think Manly shouldnt win anything

Sic em Sea Regals

Las Vegas Blvd said:
HoldenV8 said:
You know the good thing about living in Adelaide? I got to watch the game live on GEM, and after midnight I get the replay on Nein :D :D :D

The only good thing about Adelaide is the highway out of the place :-/

I'm still happy about last night so I'll let that one slide hehehe :cool:

1381546_10202142396067383_160235915.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8