Manly v Rabbids [Round Finals Week 1 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Where the f**k was this effort in the first 60? I know the Vermin have virtually stopped but still.....

Who do we prefer next week? Scum or Scumdogs?

Pepi said:
TokyoEagle said:
Hard to hook a winger when you only have forwards on the bench. You used to be able to use any reserve grade player back in the day.

Blair is on the bench. A winger

I stand corrected, Pepi.
We did play much better once Blair came on. Not sure whether that was us or Souths taking their foot off the pedal though.

Eagles2nv said:
How is that we go 40 nil down amd then put on 24 points.

I get souffs swithced off but at least we restored credibility.

Souffs did the same last week. They were gone and put on some cheap points at the end.

Let's hope we have played ourselves into some form like they did.

Eagles2nv said:
How is that we go 40 nil down amd then put on 24 points.

I get souffs swithced off but at least we restored credibility.

To be honest, I thought we looked better than we have for weeks. South's were just better tonight.

At least they restored some pride at the end, even if one try was gifted.

The first 60 minutes of this game, for mine, even outdid how bad we played in the 2012 prelim final against the Scum.

Souffs may have stopped in the last 20, but we showed that we are still capable.

TokyoEagle said:
Pepi said:
TokyoEagle said:
Hard to hook a winger when you only have forwards on the bench. You used to be able to use any reserve grade player back in the day.

Blair is on the bench. A winger

I stand corrected, Pepi.
We did play much better once Blair came on. Not sure whether that was us or Souths taking their foot off the pedal though.
thats what the commentators will say TE

Kidding to take anything outta that second half. Lucky to get one try, pass metres forward. Souths switched off. Can't rely on that.

Blown away in that game. No answer to the bunnies tonight. Quite happy with the comeback to put some points on the board and save a bit of face. I'm not going to join in any team, coach and club bashing. I'm sure that there'll be plenty of that on here so I'm out. Matai can hold his head very high. He played out of his skin.

HoldenV8 said:
Where the f**k was this effort in the first 60? I know the Vermin have virtually stopped but still.....

Who do we prefer next week? Scum or Scumdogs?

souths knew they had the game won , all they wanted was hot showers after 60 mins

niccipops said:
Blown away in that game. No answer to the bunnies tonight. Quite happy with the comeback to put some points on the board and save a bit of face. I'm not going to join in any team, coach and club bashing. I'm sure that there'll be plenty of that on here so I'm out. Matai can hold his head very high. He played out of his skin.
Its passed bashing individual players. The reserves who came in did ok.
The slump lies squarely with the coach. A couple of games yes you can blame the players. This has gone past that.

On a positive note....I saw all of Manly's points and only 12 of the souffs.

What happened to Hodges?

edit: what happened to Manly?

@jethro

Surley this calls for a manly in crisis / players have no passion / Jorge needs to be dropped / tooves has no idea mega thread?

Hodges ricoched his head off GIs hip in the first half. He stayed on but at half time he was taken to hospital in a brace :(

Manly will be fine, but our nerves won't be:p

Trust the DT got photos of the thousands queueing for the bus back to civilization :idea:

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8