Manly v Penriff [Round 25 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Penrith were always going to come out with high energy levels, completing 1 set from 2 in the first 13 minutes didn't help us.
Foran has been good so far.

I wish my name wasn't on the jersey.

Seriously this is the Panthers reserve grade side against our near full strength team.

Well Toovey said 3 weeks ago they weren't concerned about the minor premiership. It strikes me as odd they don't want it.

HoldenV8 said:
Peter Sterling is right, we need to settle down. If we get back to basics and stop the silly passes we should cream this mob.

Control the ball, build pressure, control the ball.
Take the game away from the Panfars by starving them of ball.

It does seem we are in a slump.
If we are any chance this year we everything to play for today! We will come out a different team in the second half.
Fingers crossed!

Our best so far have been Foz, Skivy and Jorge.

The rest need to seriously lift.

On the lighter side....Brett Finch is on his 5th take trying to do the half-time sideline report lol

We are not doing all the little things right, if we just go back to basics, complete our sets, no stupid kicks, tackle hard and defend well we will start playing much better.

We just need to hold the fkin ball and complete sets. It ain't hard. Wtf is all the dumb ass miracle passes and mistakes on the first or second play.

If we don't come out and score a minimum of 26 unanswered points this half, write the season off.

Penrith are nuffies. Our attitude is embarrassing so far.

The season was over a couple of weeks ago with that ****ty effort against the titans. Titans have been lapped by everyone lately.

Kiwi Eagle said:
bennyeagle said:
We will be scrapping it out for 5th spot at this rate !

That isn't actually possible, 4th is the worst we can do

Lucky we've done reasonably well at the start if the year, cause at the moment we are a complete dogs breakfast !

I just hope that the team of Manly lookalikes who have been playing as Manly for the last 2 halves of football and the real team that played for the 1st half against the Eels come back to play.

Napper said:
If we don't come out and score a minimum of 26 unanswered points this half, write the season off.

Penrith are nuffies. Our attitude is embarrassing so far.

Penrith are actually a pretty good side. They have been playing tough all year. Anyone who thought they'd roll over and we'd win by a heap hasn't watched a lot of footy this year.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10