Manly v Penriff [Round 25 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What do you expect from a game day thread? People are watching and riding the game. It's going to be emotional. If you don't like it then get off the thread and listen to the radio. Geez!

HoldenV8 said:
That's how to get back into it. Ballin (no headgear) to Foz to JamieB. That was kinda easy.

Who said we are gone?

I did...

Everyone in the eight is lifting except us.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Jesus these match threads haven't changed much have they !!

Hahaha! No they haven't KE. I've got a bag of salt mate if you'd like a pinch or two whilst reading this thread :D

HoldenV8 said:
All we've needed is some decent ball. We're well into this even though we're 10-6 down.

We may not be gone from this game but we need to be ALOT better then this to win the premiership this year.

Absolutely, we're in this. Doesn't change the 10 points we gave up in the first 10 minutes of the game. That's really poor and worrying given the time of year and circumstances.

We have been horrible in defense for the first 25 mins. The odd great hit mixed with some poor reads and gaps opening. Very unmanly like.

HK_Eagle said:
What do you expect from a game day thread? People are watching and riding the game. It's going to be emotional. If you don't like it then get off the thread and listen to the radio. Geez!

Used to expect some good chat about the game. Not stupid stuff about what a terrible side the team up the top of the comp is

torana355 said:
Oh yes!!! i don't want to be negative.....

Or constructive in appraisal ?

We are playing fairly average today though ! Toovey will be into them at ht. Time to shelve the fancy **** and go up the guts

Look, it's hard not to be negative when Manly are serving up the game to Penrith on a platter. Unfortunately we look as good as we did against Parra in the second half, ie, terrible.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8