Manly v Parramatta [Round 17 2013] Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Brett is unbelievable

Buhrer had lost me 5-6 weeks ago, past few games though he has won me back, been really impressive with extended minutes

Lol Darren you're an idiot. so is TC.

TC - "Brett Stewart is no good at passing"

Lololololol Go away Darren.

This is 1 of the biggest brain explosions I have seen for a while

I want Allgood to stay on the park though !! Imagine the hit Steve will put on him

Biggest dip**** I have seen, Matai would have killed him if he was allowed to go lol, the clean shot didn't even wobble him

Kiwi Eagle said:
Biggest dip**** I have seen, Matai would have killed him if he was allowed to go lol, the clean shot didn't even wobble him

What restraint. Knew it'd be 20+ weeks if he threw one. Allgood deserves to sit out this season. Filthy cheap shot on JB.

Now that's all over, how calm is Stevie (so far)!

That was such a dog shot, Allgood should get weeks for that

Roger said:
Sorry guys don't have foxtel, what happened?

A few guys tackling Buhrer, Allgood comes in and swinging arm/punches Buhrer in the ribs. Matai walks up to him and Allgood starts throwing them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8