Manly v Parramatta [Round 17 2013] Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Nice try! Has Buhrer put some weight on? Looks great tonight.
Lawrence, i think i have man love for this guy. They've all had a good game, but gotta remember - it's only Parra

Broken thumb, that's got to be 6 weeks hasn't it ? At least George walked off. Gifty a finger in the eye, hopefully not too bad.

Horhay got 130+ in Supercoach. Cost me the win actually, because I benched him this week. Damn !!

What a pleasant surprise. Manly won all three grades. First time for quite a while. And U20s played without their big guns Gutherson and Trbojevic. Noted Hopoate apparently had a pretty reasonable game.

But Manly firsts finally got their attack spluttering out of first gear. Still only second gear but a big improvement. Brett back to something like his best. Taufua and Williams seem to have been almost unstoppable. Buhrer showed his class it seems. The backline actually clicked thanks to a much more encouraging forward effort led it seems by big George Rose. They'll be without Watmough and DCE next week, while NQ will be without Thurston and a few of their best. Who do they bring in as half? Chisholm? And will Glenn Stewart be fit? At least Fa'aiso will be back to give impetus.

Congrats Manly on a top weekend, the two lower grades defeating teams above them and Manly finally getting a good win albeit against a pretty poor side.

The Manly love that keeps on giving :
  • Snake gifting Foz a try:shy:
  • Matai fighting the urge to defend himself for the good of the Team:rolleyes:
  • Matty thanking everyone on the perimiter for coming ;)
  • Wolfie and Kitey, Kite running with the Kiddie in the Wheelchair over the Souther tryline, Wolfie pretending to chase them down - the smile on the Kid was Manly big :angel:

So happy to see my Boys smiling again :heart:

Despite some defensive lapses I thought that was quite encouraging.The **** defence allowed us to get some fluidity in attack which will at least create confidence in the players when tested against better defence.

I thought we would win comfortably but the nice bit was that it was the attack that did the trick.Would have been nice to keep the same side for next week but this seems to be just one of those years.

When will the myth that is Ricky Stuart be put to rest.It is unbelieveable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12