Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 16, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Good stuff, love a win! For those who said we have nothing left to lose, this feeling is something to me even if we are still at the bottom end.

So happy for Manly.:inlove:

Now enjoy the BYE and lets get some more scalps :clap:
giphy.gif

A courageous effort considering the bull**** penalties that we endured. I thought the Panthers were all over the play the ball.
Fainu, Jake, Tom, Thommo and DCE were all good.

I ended up having an argument with the wife after blowing up after they were given the penalty to even the scores lol. Every time we attacked their line they were a mile offside, the receiver had players on him instantly, and then we got pinged for offside, so frustrating !!!

Sure I also heard 10mins into the 2nd half the pocket ref call "holding penalty penalty" when we had the ball and that germ lead ref ignored it

Nice gutsy win with those injuries tossed into the mix

It shows how much we missed our forwards out with injury. The combination of Tanginoa and Paseka off the bench is what allows our side to 'play the 80'. Taupau and AFB are great up the middle, although they can't stay on for the entirety of the match, and the players replacing them have been inadequate without both Paseka & Tanginoa. Suli is good, and Wright/Parker weren't found out tonight. Great result, although the efforts of some players do sugarcoat the quality of the side. As long as we continue to grow, and win, we can finish this season respectably. I think the reality is hitting the players now that they have greatly underachieved to this point.

Strong win manly, was eerily confident prior, although still comes as a surprise. Shame about Walker, hope he's ok.

Well done to the boys, different attitude helps make things happen
Yep, I have to wrap the desire and attitude to grit that out. There was a period of play there from AFB, where it was looking like an ominous collapse. AFB dropped the ball coming out, then chose to roll around on the ground after being involved in a tackle without any genuine desire to get up and back in play. He was subsequently penalised when the play was turned back inside and he was still offside ambling back for a breather. It was very lazy and poor commitment, those 1%ers that make a difference. At that stage I thought we were going to cave, but to their credit. the team pulled together and battled hard all the way through to the end.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10