Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just started my pre game warm up, a Glenfiddich 12 year old & some ice. A few more of these before kickoff, I should be comfortably numb. I won't feel the pain today or the anger and outrage as it should be controlled medicinally. Unrealistically hoping for the best, realistically expecting the worst.

my pre game comfortably numb is via an alternative medicinal approach .... I'm just about there .... now to attend to the munchies ..

Lets Gone Manly
giphy.gif

my pre game comfortably numb is via an alternative medicinal approach .... I'm just about there .... now to attend to the munchies ..

Hahaha! That's gold!

Or was it Bowen (purple mango)? In any case, I hope it was tacky a few weeks ago. LOL!

You funny bugger!!

Dragons could easily put 50 on us if we are slightly off tonight
Think final score will be 34-8 something like that
After being 18-8 at half time
St george only just beat the Bulldogs last week and got thrashed by Penrith the game before. They are not that great atm. Close game I recon.

Dragons by plenty..
They are a bogey team for us when we are flying high, esp at kogara, so in the state were in ATM, I'm expecting a 32-8 ish scoreline

How big a joke have scrums become?

Packing into the back row is Tom at lock with Kelly and Matt Wright in the 2nd row.....

I’m confused by Matt Wright being picked at hooker, but, then again, confusion reigns in this area.

I love that we’re hated so much. One thing I do know is that every time Manly gets booed, an angel is born. It is a thing of beauty.

Tom with a no look pass straight into the hands of Frizell....thankfully running the wrong way.

You're team mates NEXT weekend Tom, not tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8