Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
But why play funny buggers..seriously. Just name the bloody team ffs

a) He is still running combos at training
b) He is trying to keep any media attention off Tom.Wright
c) Somebody may have a niggle injury
d) He hasn't made his final decision
e) Because he doesn't want to give Mary anymore time than necessary to plan against who is where
f) Because he doesn't have to

e) Because he doesn't want to give Mary anymore time than necessary to plan against who is where
Can u give me a few reasons specifically rather than generalising. Ta

Exactly, he has until 4:30 to name his final team, and even then it can change at the last minute.

Right. We might not win the game, but at least we can win the pre-game mind games. Be thankful we get to win at something, TimmyQ!
Team selection is the easy part . Coming up with an effective winning game plan is the one that counts

Just started my pre game warm up, a Glenfiddich 12 year old & some ice. A few more of these before kickoff, I should be comfortably numb. I won't feel the pain today or the anger and outrage as it should be controlled medicinally. Unrealistically hoping for the best, realistically expecting the worst.

Mine was a 2016 Mclaren Vale red thingie called "The Black Chook" - Shiraz / viognier

An impressively fruited shiraz with a touch of Padthaway viognier (4%), the beautifully perfumed bouquet shows black/blueberry, cranberry, cocoa, toasted hazelnut and spice aromas. The palate is succulent and rounded, and delivers excellent mid palate weight and texture, brilliantly supported by polished tannins. Hugely appealing. At its best: now to 2021. Score - 93. (Sam Kim, wineorbit.co.nz, Aug. 2017)

I didn't taste any of that, just plonk!

Maybe I should have let it breath rather than drinking it from the bottle initially. @:blush:

If Manly rip in to the Dragons like I ripped in to that bottle.... victory is guaranteed!
2017 Shaw & Smith sauv blanc. But depending how we are going at half time I may need something stronger to blur my vision.

Don't like this bench with Parker and Wright. Don't think playing ducks and drakes is appropriate atm. The Dragons won't gaf who we trundle out. Wonder if we get spanked like 60-0 if TB would go... can't wait for this game
Hopefully Parker gets a run late in each half, takes the ball to the line, trips over while getting away a pass, and opens up a hole for one of the lads to run through.

Tis good to have a contact for cheap wine, delivered free to Canada!

Noice!

Now I am light weighting myself to bed.

Go Manly!

424E741B-1BBE-48ED-A4CE-813273E62315.jpeg

I’m eyeing off an high quality $5 2017 vintage Shiraz. My mouth is saying yeah baby, do some damage. My mind is saying is your memory that fkn short that you don’t remember last night’s performance? It’s a battle I tell ya!
A $5 bottle of Shiraz is a very hard thing to pass up. In fact I can hear a very similar version of your 2017 vintage, calling out to me from the cupboard, teasing with its salubrious whispers and dripping in honey.

Guys, I like u all so I must state in advance - alcohol and cynicism is all I have left for this rabble in 2018. So expect inappropriately remarks and cussing during and after this game . Thanks for listening

Tom wright on bench Matthew wright 9
Lewis brown out with Parker, lane tom Wright and pakesa bench
So 2 backs on the bench

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12