Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has finalised his team for tonight's match against the Dragons at WIN Stadium, Wollongong.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM - Kick off is 5.30pm AEST

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Moses Suli

4 Brian Kelly

5 Akuila Uate

6 Trent Hodkinson

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

14 Matthew Wright

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Frank Winterstein

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

15 Brad Parker

16 Shaun Lane

17 Taniela Paseka

18 Tom Wright

Weird nrl.com has Lewis brown in as 18 while manly website has tom Wright think Wright was a late inclusion

Thanks for the great news . Keep an eye at the next Immortal ;)
I am a big fan of the mercurial and speedy Wright
I do like the kid
May take a few years but he will be in our next successful teams with multiple finals appearances in a few years time.

I do like the kid
May take a few years but he will be in our next successful teams with multiple finals appearances in a few years time.

I like the kid too .... Being a cautious old fart I just hope our collective expectations aren't writing cheques the kid isn't ready to cash ....

But ... cometh the moment etc etc .....

I like the kid too .... Being a cautious old fart I just hope our collective expectations aren't writing cheques the kid isn't ready to cash ....

But ... cometh the moment etc etc .....
I think give him at least 3-4 years before we see the real fruit of him.

Dragons could easily put 50 on us if we are slightly off tonight
Think final score will be 34-8 something like that
After being 18-8 at half time

Just started my pre game warm up, a Glenfiddich 12 year old & some ice. A few more of these before kickoff, I should be comfortably numb. I won't feel the pain today or the anger and outrage as it should be controlled medicinally. Unrealistically hoping for the best, realistically expecting the worst.
I’ve got to respect a man who indulges in a fine single malt whiskey as a way of repelling game day jitters.

Breaking news Jackson Hastings will sign with Huddersfield in the English Super League at the end of this week

Facebook post not mine think this rumour has legs
Would be the best for all parties

Just started my pre game warm up, a Glenfiddich 12 year old & some ice. A few more of these before kickoff, I should be comfortably numb. I won't feel the pain today or the anger and outrage as it should be controlled medicinally. Unrealistically hoping for the best, realistically expecting the worst.

A man after my own heart...@:)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10