Manly to beat the cows.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thurston will be a warm knife and Manly butter.
But I do hope the club read some of our insights with a view to slowly improving this team. We can give up on top 8, but we should never give up on this club.
NYEagle

Thurston will be a warm knife and Manly butter.
But I do hope the club read some of our insights with a view to slowly improving this team. We can give up on top 8, but we should never give up on this club.
NYEagle

Oh they read what we say all right, but the good stuff gets ignored and the bad stuff gets deleted.

Unless we have more than just Lawrence and Myles as far as props go, then we are absolutely no chance whatsoever. They'll just eventually run straight through us, irrespective of Scott and Taumololo.

Unless we have more than just Lawrence and Myles as far as props go, then we are absolutely no chance whatsoever. They'll just eventually run straight through us, irrespective of Scott and Taumololo.
JT will just kick us into 0-3 loss @:cry:

Turbo still lacks positional defense for kicks in goal and Uate's/Jorge's abilities under a corner kick are suss :cool:

Don't get me started Mark!?!??

How about a team $1.3m below on troops ($5.5m) who comes up against a Broncos outfit who who, with TPA's, can field a team upwards of $10m.

What's the point.

Or a team with players pending assault charges where admissions have been made with witnesses.

Or NRL doctors allowing some players to have their salaries removed from the salary cap even though insurance companies have classified their injuries as pre existing.

Aaarrrhgghh. Don't get me started.
We're always on the wrong side of it.

Always, it would be so much easier to be a Donkeys fan!!

But next year will be 55 years for me so I ain't changing now!

JT will just kick us into 0-3 loss @:cry:

Turbo still lacks positional defense for kicks in goal and Uate's/Jorge's abilities under a corner kick are suss :cool:
Turbo ain't the problem I don't think, sure his positional play in defence needs work but take him out of the side last week and we wouldn't have gotten out of our own end. We had zero go forward, and if We go with the same bench next weekend we'll get pumped, and badly.

Turbo ain't the problem I don't think, sure his positional play in defence needs work but take him out of the side last week and we wouldn't have gotten out of our own end. We had zero go forward, and if We go with the same bench next weekend we'll get pumped, and badly.
Turbo will learn to anticipate the kicks, but JT's pinpoint grubbers, banana kicks and corner bombs will be raining down on Saturday :eek:

Oh they read what we say all right, but the good stuff gets ignored and the bad stuff gets deleted.
Yeah well that's their loss.
We provide a good subjective opinion. Yes we are passionate, but we don't have the detailed structures in our heads (or attempts at it), we see the whole picture.
Manly looked down and out impactless and miserable on Saturday, and nothing Souths did suggested they were much better - they just had more structure and a goalkicker.
That was a bottom 4 footy game.
The club might wanna listen because I don't see any upside with the majority of the current squad. They need to take risks now, experiment, and try to find a few healthy combinations before they add players in future years to make a contending team.
NYEagle

i dont think it will be the jt show that hurts us... I think the jt,morgan,granville ,coote show will be having a field day with this rabble we got atm

Yeah well that's their loss.
We provide a good subjective opinion. Yes we are passionate, but we don't have the detailed structures in our heads (or attempts at it), we see the whole picture.
Manly looked down and out impactless and miserable on Saturday, and nothing Souths did suggested they were much better - they just had more structure and a goalkicker.
That was a bottom 4 footy game.
The club might wanna listen because I don't see any upside with the majority of the current squad. They need to take risks now, experiment, and try to find a few healthy combinations before they add players in future years to make a contending team.
NYEagle

Unfortunately I agree NYEagle, 0 from 3 a absolute moral, 0 - 4 likely as well as I don't see us betting the dogs unless the suspension twins put a rocket into the team. I feel sorry for the coach, maybe blood some new life into our current darkness. I wrote a thread - Myles - Is there hope. Question now is - is there life? or is he on life support?

Unfortunately I agree NYEagle, 0 from 3 a absolute moral, 0 - 4 likely as well as I don't see us betting the dogs unless the suspension twins put a rocket into the team. I feel sorry for the coach, maybe blood some new life into our current darkness. I wrote a thread - Myles - Is there hope. Question now is - is there life? or is he on life support?
Myles can still tackle and hold up the middle of the field. He just has no impact with the ball. Lumbering , slow and easily pushed back of the advantage line. We aren't winning many games with him at starting prop and the next biggest player on the bench being Kennedy.

Last edited:
I read in these forums this morning that we might have the services of Lussick and Lane this week. Lane was apparently close to playing against Souffs and Darcy could be a surprise inclusion.

Both of those 2 would give us more than any combination of Brown, Kennedy, Winterstein, Sironen and Bainbridge.

Other than the forwards, what worries me about playing in Townsville is fitness. Our forwards were gassed after 50 minutes against Souffs and it was a warm day. In the heat and humidity of Townsville, we're in for hurt if we're out of gas in the same time frame.

If we get back Lane and Lussick, and if they are without Taumololo, Scott, Coote and Winterstein, we have a glimmer of hope. When we can pick the following team we will definitely win some games.
1 Turbo
2 Uate
3 Walker
4 Kelly
5 Jorge
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Hastings
10 AFB
11 Tapau
12 Sironen
13 Jake

14 API
15 Lane
16 Lawrence
17 Myles/Perrett

If we get back Lane and Lussick, and if they are without Taumololo, Scott, Coote and Winterstein, we have a glimmer of hope. When we can pick the following team we will definitely win some games.
1 Turbo
2 Uate
3 Walker
4 Kelly
5 Jorge
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Hastings
10 AFB
11 Tapau
12 Sironen
13 Jake

14 API
15 Lane
16 Lawrence
17 Myles/Perrett
I think you'll find AFB is still suspended for another week.

We can win this !!!
Everything is possible when we believe
negative-people1.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8