Manly to beat the cows.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
..I don't expect we will be in this contest.

But didn't we head up there a couple of years ago after a couple of shocking performances and come within a couple of minutes of a boilover ?

Hopefully we can do the same.

But didn't we head up there a couple of years ago after a couple of shocking performances and come within a couple of minutes of a boilover ?

What? You mean we grasped defeat from the jaws of victory?

Even last year we went up there after a horrible start to the season and nearly got a win (leading into the last 20 mins) with AFB going over for two tries.

I'm normally very optimistic, but from what I've seen, we couldn't beat an egg.

Our only chance of beating anyone is with Taupau, AFB, and Lussick in the mix.

Umm it's not April 1 yet. You really think a Cowboys side which can bring the likes of Coen Hess and Kalyn Ponga into its starting lineup is really going to be troubled by us?
we can win we need to hold the ball and build pressure. repeat sets we never get any and that's what our halves should be practicing. we need to drop taufua and bring in Matt Wright he can catch and kick so he's already better Imo. ponga will be a problem . I'm hearing coote is injured so that would help us

giphy.gif

Wow!!! After watching Manly play over the last 2 weeks, I never thought that I'd see that in particular in NQ but great game. Congrats...Though still not happy about the souths game...Maybe it's the Fortress Lottoland? Don't think it has the same affect as Fortress Brookvale...Cheers!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12