Manly to beat the cows.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Think that we will win this week and start on an upward climb. Cowboys will be very tired after two intense matches and missing Scott an Tamoulolo.

I'd really like to see Cullen given a go at 9 and Api start from the bench. Just re-watched Saturday's match. The team started well but I think fatigue and a lack of big boys thrown Souths way saw the bunnies fresh enough to run us down. Myles was pretty good. Very good defensively. Walker had an off game but he will bounce back.

Sironen needs to get his hands dirty. Frankenstein has been okay but needs to do more or we should throw Bainbridge or Amone in if Lane isn't banging the door down.

I'd just really like to see some improved cohesion. And that starts from the play the ball.

Think that we will win this week and start on an upward climb. Cowboys will be very tired after two intense matches and missing Scott an Tamoulolo.

I'd really like to see Cullen given a go at 9 and Api start from the bench. Just re-watched Saturday's match. The team started well but I think fatigue and a lack of big boys thrown Souths way saw the bunnies fresh enough to run us down. Myles was pretty good. Very good defensively. Walker had an off game but he will bounce back.

Sironen needs to get his hands dirty. Frankenstein has been okay but needs to do more or we should throw Bainbridge or Amone in if Lane isn't banging the door down.

I'd just really like to see some improved cohesion. And that starts from the play the ball.
Im in the trenches with you. Manly by 8.

I reckon it will be one of those games where we lift , they are very flat, and we look a chance for a while but ultimately get done again due to Thurston/Taumalolo etc.

I reckon we'll surprise a few people this week - including most of the people who post here. But still fall a touch short.

Tim Simona says back us with the points start.....

SO I am hopeful this week of signs of improvement.... But I'm not pretending there aren't major problems generally and its troubled times ahead.

Yes, I too think we'll give the 'Boys a good run for their money this week. We will need a decent share of possession, and the way we are being canned in the penalties is my major concern that this won't eventuate.
Could someone in authority sack the coach responsible for teaching our blokes how to give away penalties?

Its true the cows will be fatigued and weakened by their games with injuries and suspensions. One thing they have over us in spades right now is belief. They have won games in adversity and in the same area of late we just capitulate. This is a game where the team has to stand up or we will be severley punished on the scoreboard.

Im in the trenches with you. Manly by 8.
In the trenches with you, the coaching staff the players and most of the fans Sea Eagle 4
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
russia24.jpg

Last edited:

Optimistic, but I like it , so much better than all the other crap I've read since Saturday evening.

It was a grade 1 with a poor record. Only chance of a downgrade is to say no shoulder charge at all.
There was absolutely no way he was getting off on that. It was a shoulder charge every day of the week.

I'm glad they didn't challenge as we will need his services the following week against the giant dogs pack.
Oh yeah I don't think we should have contested Marty (perhaps AFB though) moreso that Taumololo getting off wouldn't necessarily highlight inconsistencies

Taumalolo pleading not guilty to shoulder charge.

If he's let off, that'll do me. Inconsistency at its best.

If he gets off we should demand a meeting with Greenslime and insist on our two playing this week.

Going to be very very interesting.

I can't see us beating cows too good a side compared to ours. They have a much more settled side despite the injured players. Plus they bring in Ponga, Bowen and Hess. All very good replacements and Taumalolo will get off I think unfortunately that's just how the NRL works.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10