Manly Sea Eagles coaches Willie Peters and Dan Ferris in fist fight in The Rocks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wrote to Donny, referencing the fight and said he should put his name forward if a position becomes vacant, and his reply (I swear the guys a legend):

Ha ha, just a boil over! Unfortunate to put yourself there but not an act deserving of crucifixionmy wife just wants me out of the house! Doesn't anybody like happy people at 5:30am?????

Penn has come out and said they could have their contracts torn up if they have been found to have brought the club/game into disrepute.

Surprised by the reaction tbh. I dont see anything funny about it. Plenty of bad things happen in alcohol related violence. Its not funny or to be tolerated. Both should be sacked.
I agree with you about alcohol related violence but this story is just so random it's funny. Sounds like no one was hurt and the fellas have just made tools of themselves in a new coaching tradition called Wild Wednesday.

@readingtheplay

So the person who's said to have thrown the first punch and name is on the police report doesn't get mentioned in the media reports... Gold

Does Paul wheelan still own that pub the orient? I always thought it strange that a former police minister would own a pub at the rocks.

Does Paul wheelan still own that pub the orient? I always thought it strange that a former police minister would own a pub at the rocks.
The Rocks Police station was directly across the road.
Now it's some chocoate cafe :inlove:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8