Manly after Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
so today i heard from a friend who is quite connected in the club; he mentioned that we have signed korisau. If so, great signing and i have an idea.

play him at 5/8; hes been there before and would fill foz's hole. That is if he isn't an impact hooker (he should be). But with new interchange rules i think we could do with ballin for 80 minutes tackling his arse off and have fresh forwards on the bench rather than wasting a spot on api. so moral of the story: play api at 5/8 if the interchanges are reduced and if not; we can play api off the bench with killer at 5/8.

In fact he also mentioned dropping ballin to reggies until his contract was up but i think that was a joke.
I hate how people who are quite connected at the club only come out now in July 2015, where have you been all this time. We would have loved to have you fill us in over the last 12 months with your inside info.

I hate how people who are quite connected at the club only come out now in July 2015, where have you been all this time. We would have loved to have you fill us in over the last 12 months with your inside info.

woah woah easy.

i didnt say it was 100% true. just something i heard from someone i know.

If you pay monkeys you get peanuts....no..hang-on...if you pay the peanut you get a monkey....hmm...if you like peanuts you get allergies??....no..if you...um....yes, Hasson is a peanut.
I dunno about clearing things up....but I do know manly have used your avatar as the pic on their community jersey!!!!

Hopefully some $$$$ coming your way!

I had a monkey that ran around with a steak on its head.....

'cause it thought it was a gorilla!

(griller)

sheesh
Cheeky buggers - they have too. I haven't seen a dime, not even a free jersey....there has to be an investigation...this is ridiculous!! Now where's my black umbrella......

Last edited:
Just Look at Broncoz Many Young players coming through the local talents..They are not signing more from outside. They develop young talenst to make them stars and to shine...That is why Broncos is far better than Manly should I say.to name a few like Jack Reed, Ben Hunt, Lachlan Maranta, The Nikorimas, Corey Oates, Jordan Kahu, Matt Parcell.. Unlike Manly....That is why when you see young bloods in the team you know there is lot of energy and same interest in everything. There is hunger for win and good games.

Can you define local talent please?

What size is classified as our local catchment area as compared to Brisbanes?

SE Qld v the northern peninsula of Sydney isn't quite the same sized area is it?
Last i looked Caboolture ( Jack Reed ), Yeppoon ( Ben Hunt ), and Baralaba ( Corey Oates ) weren't suburbs of Brisbane.

Last edited:
Maibi beecuz bronkz have a hole stayte behindz demz.
Manlyz Warringaz diztrictz only haz a populationz of 200K

anyway all the junior broncos you're named, how many premierships have they won? We developed the stewart brothers, current halves, chco beaver and co who have 2 comps int he bag along with numersours rep jerseys!e

In one way I can see why Tooves only goes with one hooker (ok ok, I know that sounded wrong but you lot do know what I was referring to......I think lol). Matty Ballin is the best defensive hooker in the comp and Hodges can't hold a candle to him in that regard. Our defence is bad enough without taking one of our two best tacklers (the other being Jake Trbojevic) out of the game for 10, 15 or 20 minutes per half.

And at the same time, with DCE and Foran out there, plus Snake, Tooves probably figures that he doesn't need a hooker/dummy half who can run and create things. Just someone who gives good, solid service from dummy half.

Unfortunately though our attack has been next to hopeless for the most part of this year for a multitude of reasons, not the least being our savage injury toll and to put it mildly, poor form. We need to change something or we will finish with the clubs first wooden spoon......and nobody would want that, least of all a proud man who loves this club like Geoff Toovey does (which is why I'm surprised at talk that he doesn't care if we finish last. Complete garbage if you ask me. NO coach wants to finish last and I can guarantee that Tooves doesn't want to go down in history as the first coach to lead us to the wooden spoon).

I don't ever recall Hodges being as bad in defence as some are suggesting. I still say give the kid a bit more of a chance. Lets not consider Api a Hodges replacement. How quick and creative would they both be inter-changing with each other? Pretty good depth when you then have Buhrer and Ballin able to play at 9 or in the second row or lock in a Kevin Kingston style ruck defence.

Just Look at Broncoz Many Young players coming through the local talents..They are not signing more from outside. They develop young talenst to make them stars and to shine...That is why Broncos is far better than Manly should I say.to name a few like Jack Reed, Ben Hunt, Lachlan Maranta, The Nikorimas, Corey Oates, Jordan Kahu, Matt Parcell.. Unlike Manly....That is why when you see young bloods in the team you know there is lot of energy and same interest in everything. There is hunger for win and good games.

Seriously ? Did you go to school ? Write in English. I have no idea what this is meant to be but it's not the language I grew up speaking.

Literally every post of yours is about NYC or juniors footy. What's the go?

What do we all think about this possibly being our team next year?

1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. P.Hiku
4. S.Matai
5. C.Gutherson
6. J.Lyon
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8. J.Trbojevic
9. A.Koroisau
10. N.Myles
11. J.Buhrer
12. L.Brown
13. M.Ballin

Bench:
14. J.Hodges
15. T.Symonds
16. B.Lawrence
17. D.Lussick

Isn't the bloke 5 foot 8? He'll get destroyed in the league.
Had some good posts in recent times Ryan, but to suggest a player be destroyed because he is 5 foot 8 has to be a joke.....some of the immortals like Johns /Fulton are that height, Langer was 5' 5 competed around the ruck & dummy halves like Luke & Segeyaro are close to that mate??
Not sure if its a stitchup or not.....but in all honesty - theres not many tall 9's in the NRL
Theres nothing better than explosive, smaller players taking advantage of the BIGGER, slower players in the middle of the field provided they are tough....& this bloke ticks that box.

Very confident that if we have indeed signed Api he will make the 9 his own. Not to mention fierce competition for starting spots is a great thing..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8