Manly after Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
With this Guy firmly in our sights can we please release Ballin, or make Ballin a 40 min player for 2016. We are missing so much potency from dummy half. We want success in 2016, not when Ballin retires.

He looks good, that I have seen much of him but he has impressed.

More likely to release Hodges, he isn't up to it.
I would say that would be the case, Ballin was recently resigned for another two years, so we would have to pay out his contract, on the other hand Hodges' contract is probably up at the end of this year.

Toovey doesnt rate Hodges full stop, cause for the life of me with our struggles this season especially around the ruck he has not even bothered to try him, Matty B is in more a defensive role now and gives us little thrust around the ruck which we badly need.

With this Guy firmly in our sights can we please release Ballin, or make Ballin a 40 min player for 2016. We are missing so much potency from dummy half. We want success in 2016, not when Ballin retires.
I still think Ballin is one of our best defensively but he can't play the full 80 anymore. Splitting it between another quicker hooker (Koroisau) and Ballin could work out really well for us. Ballin is a champion for us and even though he's not at his best anymore I still think he has a lot to offer.

Only as a last resort, he has played him.

Your point was " he has not even bothered to try him"

He has. Twice.

I am not saying that I agree with his decision but lets look at it

Tooves has played him twice...and there are persistent rumors of Manly chasing other hookers. It does not take a rocket surgeon to figure out that Tooves does not rate him

Your point was " he has not even bothered to try him"

He has. Twice.

I am not saying that I agree with his decision but lets look at it

Tooves has played him twice...and there are persistent rumors of Manly chasing other hookers. It does not take a rocket surgeon to figure out that Tooves does not rate him
Hodges has not really been given a chance when all season we have been smashed around the play the ball, Hodges starred against the dogs in the semi final last year that we lost, he turned that game when we were down and out, we have had no spark around the ruck and its punished us.

Another quality hooker would be an astute purchase. I dont rate hodges and am stunned at the support he gets on this forum. He needs a lot more games in reggies. I can see ballin staying an 80 minute player but only playing 40 at hooker and 40 in the back row.

As long as they can balance the pack with some big boppers it would work well. He just does so much work.

Toovey doesnt rate Hodges full stop, cause for the life of me with our struggles this season especially around the ruck he has not even bothered to try him, Matty B is in more a defensive role now and gives us little thrust around the ruck which we badly need.
Hodges is a similar player to the Penrith hooker we are linked to, so if 2V doesn't rate the former (which is a source of annoyance to all os us) then Barrett must rate the latter.

Why waste an interchange on a hooker...We need 1 x Full 80 min hooker like most team shave....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8