Manly after Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Koroisau would add heaps to our attack, most clubs use the hooker as an attacking weapon which can make up for a less creative half. If DCE is going to be the main focus in attack next year, Koroisau would do a great job in relieving the pressure. He's no mug in defence either, and hey he played in the GF lats year for souffs. Would be a very good buy

A question

If the interchanges are reduced next year do you see clubs "wasting" a spot on a hooker or do they become more important with the potential tired bodies around the ruck?

Can Ballin play Lock? he is a tackling demon. We've missed a tacking maching that continuously racks up 50 tackles per game when gifty left.

Can Ballin play Lock? he is a tackling demon. We've missed a tacking maching that continuously racks up 50 tackles per game when gifty left.

I'm pretty sure he can. I understand Ballin doesn't have zip out of dummy half, but when did he ? That's never been his strength. His defence is first class though.

A hooker is just a dummy half these days. It's not like in the Fred Jones or Max Krillich days when it was an art form.

Our big problem is lack of penetration at the defensive line. Fix this and everything else will seem secondary.

Ferris averages around 40+ per game and he is being missed.

As for Hodges coming in, he may add some spark but with the way our forwards are going he's a liability in the defensive line and then someone else would need to make 10-20 more tackles.

Koroisau would be a fantastic pick up. really rate him. young too. can also play 5/8. A much more complete player than Hodges in both attack and defence. Would be a long term prospect as well after ballin retires.

Buhrer has been sorely missed. Before injured was our best performing forward as he was last season. Cant wait to have him back.

Buhrer has been sorely missed. Before injured was our best performing forward as he was last season. Cant wait to have him back.
I just hope Buhrer doesn't do a Nik Kosef because he really is a vital cog...I guess that's all the more reason to load up on forwards for next year.

Why waste an interchange on a hooker...We need 1 x Full 80 min hooker like most team shave....
Agreed, especially if interchange no.'s get reduced next year. Do we really want a scheming, darting, R.Farrah hooker if we have $2.5m dollar halves? Ballin will be comparatively cheap, with a simple game plan of making 50 tackles and passing it to the million dollar men.

[QUOTE="lsz, post: 702769

Tooves has played him twice...and there are persistent rumors of Manly chasing other hookers. It does not take a rocket surgeon to figure out that Tooves does not rate him[/QUOTE]

Or a brain scientist.

Agree with simonmyers too, MB too small to be taking regular hit ups, would quickly make his way to the injured list

Still think Hodges and Ballin are a fine pairing

Just 2V's doesn't see that or has some sort of agenda against him.Feel for Hodges as he is one of the Sparks we are missing this year

Id like to see these Photos Hasson has of Tooves and Penna that keeps him in the NRL Side. FFS he is Hopeless I would not feed him let alone still have him on our Books.

Chee Kam Leary Hodges are way better than this Peanut

Id like to see these Photos Hasson has of Tooves and Penna that keeps him in the NRL Side. FFS he is Hopeless I would not feed him let alone still have him on our Books.

Chee Kam Leary Hodges are way better than this Peanut
If you pay monkeys you get peanuts....no..hang-on...if you pay the peanut you get a monkey....hmm...if you like peanuts you get allergies??....no..if you...um....yes, Hasson is a peanut.

Hope that clears things up then...

If you pay monkeys you get peanuts....no..hang-on...if you pay the peanut you get a monkey....hmm...if you like peanuts you get allergies??....no..if you...um....yes, Hasson is a peanut.

Hope that clears things up then...

I dunno about clearing things up....but I do know manly have used your avatar as the pic on their community jersey!!!!

Hopefully some $$$$ coming your way!

I had a monkey that ran around with a steak on its head.....

'cause it thought it was a gorilla!

(griller)

sheesh

so today i heard from a friend who is quite connected in the club; he mentioned that we have signed korisau. If so, great signing and i have an idea.

play him at 5/8; hes been there before and would fill foz's hole. That is if he isn't an impact hooker (he should be). But with new interchange rules i think we could do with ballin for 80 minutes tackling his arse off and have fresh forwards on the bench rather than wasting a spot on api. so moral of the story: play api at 5/8 if the interchanges are reduced and if not; we can play api off the bench with killer at 5/8.

In fact he also mentioned dropping ballin to reggies until his contract was up but i think that was a joke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6