Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sorry, but for someone with such an important trial coming up, he really is a bit of a twit. Earlier this week he shared a post on insta from someone supporting the St G players and really insulting the NRL 360 commentators. On the same platform he continually idolises the whole gangsta thing. Just. Plain. Stoopid.

Strange he and his mother didn't mention that in the "love in" video ....

will be lucky to be done this year.

in realistic terms court has been shut 2 weeks already and it almost 3 till trial was supposed to start so lest say a month delayed even before you take into account the covid lockdown moving forward.

lots of talk about November being a tipping point for Vaccination levels to reach 85% so could be rolling restrictions till then.

worst case of course.

Manly have had heaps of dickheads over the years.
Terry Hill
John Hopoate
Anthony Watmough
Jorge Taufua

Just imagine if the had CCTV and everyone had a camera in the 70s and 80s. How many of our glory days players would have been charged or arrested for the **** they pulled.

My mum had some stories of dickhead Manly players ruining her friends wedding in the early 80s. They pulled out a football at the reception and proceeded to run at each other whilst pissed as mules. One thing led to another and a punch on followed. Police came and obviously nothing was ever mentioned in the papers and no players were ever questioned.
You forgot the worst (imo) of all. Craig Field.
I was talking to two former Panther players a while ago about what would’ve happened in the 80s and 90’s if they had the technology of today. Both were members of the ’90 and ‘91 sides. Their reply….some of us would’ve been locked up for a fair while. But it was rife through most clubs back then.

You forgot the worst (imo) of all. Craig Field.
I was talking to two former Panther players a while ago about what would’ve happened in the 80s and 90’s if they had the technology of today. Both were members of the ’90 and ‘91 sides. Their reply….some of us would’ve been locked up for a fair while. But it was rife through most clubs back then.
How could i forget Craig Field. I also remember him breaking Jack Elsgoods jaw and poor Jack never being the same after.

If a contract extension determines whether someone is a dickhead or not, why has Walker been offered a contract extension? Maybe it is a prerequisite. Inquiring minds boggle.
One man's d1ckhead is another man's treasure. Nevertheless, I am unable to say whether Dylan or Manase are d1ckheads as I don't know them personally. They're pretty decent footy players though.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8