Lottoland cleared - Manly Home final!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
In every other sport in the universe, when your team does well you feel good about things.

In the nrl, Todd does everything, everything in his power to stick it to Manly in an attempt to take away any joy fans can feel. If it was a proper business and Penn was like Politis, I'd hope he'd have Todd up for something like corporate interference. He's a slimy one though Todd.

I'd probably feel better if we didn't have so many injuries tbh. But the sabre rattling and threats and excuses to deny Brookie a final has been amazingly over the top and without even the slightest effort to hide their corruption. When it comes to unfair persecutions, the guy is at the top of the pile.

In every other sport in the universe, when your team does well you feel good about things.

In the nrl, Todd does everything, everything in his power to stick it to Manly in an attempt to take away any joy fans can feel. If it was a proper business and Penn was like Politis, I'd hope he'd have Todd up for something like corporate interference. He's a slimy one though Todd.

I'd probably feel better if we didn't have so many injuries tbh. But the sabre rattling and threats and excuses to deny Brookie a final has been amazingly over the top and without even the slightest effort to hide their corruption. When it comes to unfair persecutions, the guy is at the top of the pile.
Spot on GE, well said and like you said, its plain to see the bias against us from the NRL but we dont have anyone that will come out and back us up. Its disgraceful. If Manly get knocked out this week, then I wont waste my time watching the rest of the final series because its so bloody obvious who will be there

From the same article ?
"Council has given the NRL and the Manly Sea Eagles every assurance it can that there is no reason the scheduled semi-final at Brookvale Oval cannot go ahead next week," he said.
Can Council fix the pavement that the NBN Cable layers broke 8 months ago too :praying:

Said before its 2011 again :nod:

We just have to roll with the punches to claim the Telstra Cup 6th October, 2019 :rock:

Don't hold your breath waiting for council to sort this in a hurry. It'll take them weeks to get around to it.
It's probably rdo Monday so no officers available to inspect.

If the game is moved to wankfest both teams should wear long spikes and do as much damage to the surface as possible. And before we even play there we should demand core drilling of the playing surface to ensure there’s no asbestos beneath the top soil.

I went in to the council office at Mona Vale to get my stickers re-issued because they got nicked again. Looked to me like council is pretty busy re-issuing stickers because that seemed to be what everyone was in there for...

Just gone past and Brookie is untouched.

It is in the Federal Parade of Brookvale Park, outside of Brookie
Right ok so not even inside the ground but it may pose a danger to spectators on Saturday night @:rolleyes:

So the myth has been debunked - we are not actually Silver Tails, but have been Fibro Dwellers all the time :rofl:
Funny thing is when my family moved to North Narrabeen in the late 20's it was the only place they could afford in Sydney.
There was no western suburbs, and everything east of Pittwater road was swampy farmland and the cheapest place to buy in the whole of Sydney.

F**k that.
If the game has to be moved we should be able to choose where. In that case I choose Gosford.
I am still trying to recover from Friday night where some arsehole Parramatta fan decided it would be fun to lurch his car forward at my children as we were walking back to our car.

I go to the gym across the road from Central Coast Stadium and they have been busy replacing some of the seating there so couldn’t see it being available for this weekend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12