1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL @ Scott Penn. LOL @ Joe Kelly. LOL @ the Manly "Business" men

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by AndyVXI, Jul 25, 2015.

1. AndyVXI

AndyVXI Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 2
    The only success you might have is the gradual disintegration of the club and it's culture, which you fail to understand, as your apparent plans appear to show. Your actions are and have been contrary to everything the club has stood for.

You can't even successfully time an announcement to backstab one of our greats.

What frauds. You "business" men can't even "business" well. While it saddens me to see you chip away at our great club, I can't help but laugh at your utter incompetence and buffoonery. So I will thank you begrudgingly for the amusement.

What a satisfying win.

• Like x 12
    • Dummy Spit x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Troll x 1
  2. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    I'm sure they will be as happy with the three wins as we all are.

3. AndyVXI

AndyVXI Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 2
    I'd like to give them that benefit of the doubt, but all things considered, just can't do it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. weev

weev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +684 / 17
    Actually a nice piece of management - put the flame under .....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Matty Ballin's try was the sweetest FU to all the Faceless Men that haphazardly changed his requirement status :p

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
  6. AndyVXI

AndyVXI Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 2
    That's a level of credit I've seen no evidence of them deserving :)

7. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Probably the most churlish thread in the past decade.

• Dummy Spit Dummy Spit x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. weev

weev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +684 / 17
    Not in a great win?

9. cherry_poppins

cherry_poppins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 131
    As fans we're used to fighting with the douchery of the outside world

Now it's the enemy within

10. Nordburg

Nordburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +868 / 47
    You forgot Bozo and Zorba.But tonight's win and "stick it up the management" attitude means nothing if they don't win next week.Pray for more turmoil this week

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    The season is gone and the only victory to look forward to is avoiding the spoon. Today was a big step towards achieving that. I'm on a high from that win.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. AndyVXI

AndyVXI Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 2
    You may be right. Given the lack of honour we see from the subjects, I doubt a churlish thread is of any real consequence or comparison. They're playing with people's lives and careers. This thread is a vent from a nobody.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AndyVXI

AndyVXI Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 2
    Is not a broken clock right twice a day? @:)

• Clever Clever x 1
  14. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    They are the clubs owners and they have a right to run the club as they see fit and employ whom they chose to employ but this must be done in an environment of respect and dignity and failure to do this will make membership renewals a very tricky process for 2016. The ball is in their court now and I just hope that they do the right thing. I think like the rest of us they would be delighted by the response of the club to win all 3 games today. The members and fans are now watching their next steps!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nordburg

Nordburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +868 / 47
    Spot on.Pretty sure true manly supporters would accept management decisions if they think it's best for club,but media leaks and general contempt for a club legend is not on

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Wombat64

Wombat64 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Church Point
    Ratings:
    +1,373 / 37
    They might own the club now but they are really just custodians of the mighty Sea Eagles. We will survive these incompetent clowns and that fat ****. They have the responsibility of continuing our winning ways and our culture for the future not destroying it ...., just because they currently own us.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,414 / 257
    Where is the Ballin info coming from? The same media that have reported Jamie Lyon had been tapped.

18. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    No, Matty himself on twitter and Fox Interviews

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Your faith and constant speculation on behalf of the owners can only be described as consistent. I'm not buying it at this point. Statement after statement without a shred of evidence is fun to watch and is almost Alan Jonesish in delivery. Look forward to some facts sometime rather than opinion.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. AndyVXI

AndyVXI Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 2
    What I just can't stand is the rank hypocrisy. Their pronouncements of being a "results driven business" are laughable when they've proven incapable time over of keeping their own managerial business in order. They have absolutely no credibility when it comes to questioning the performances of others, especially given their own influence and contribution to those metrics. It's embarrassing.

When you see loads of supporters (and usually haters) from other clubs express in comment sections the same disbelief, confusion and even sympathy for MANLY, it's clear it's not just us fans that can smell the stink coming from head office.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1