[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously it is very simple
Parra play for 0 points for the rest of the year.

Heavy financial fine and they will have to get rid of a few players to be under the cap.

The NRL have absolutely mucked this whole saga up leaving it so long to come up with a verdict!!

Last edited:
Contractually all Clubs have to play their Top 25 or get fined by the NRL.
Parra Sponsors also have a contract to showcase their products by the NRL Team.

Just another load of BS from BA @:rolleyes:

Sounds like a thinly veiled thread from the eels.

Don't think they should bringing the club and the sport into disrepute like that.

Maybe they should be fined!

5f05c657c7b69c5355b05667fc5764ea

Exclusive: Kieran Foran’s letter to Eels teammates that left changing room in silence

AT 6.31pm last Friday night, the hands of Parramatta coach Brad Arthur began shaking.

Seated in front of him, inside a private room adjacent to the Eels dressing room at ground level of ANZ Stadium, were the faces of 17 Parramatta players.

Arthur took a deep breath and holding the crisp A4 piece of paper in his trembling hand, he began to speak. Only one, maybe two words, were audible.

Too emotional to read the opening sentence, Arthur, with pain in his heavy eyes as a result of just four hours sleep in three days, handed the confronting page-long letter to assistant coach Steve Murphy.

Murphy, the Eels backs coach, is one of the most popular figures at Parramatta. A dedicated team-man and outstanding conduit to the players for Arthur, Murphy is always up-beat, always looking for the positives in life.

But just over an hour before kick-off against Canterbury, Murphy couldn’t have been more serious

Had Murphy been asked, or given warning from Arthur that he was about to read the handwritten letter Kieran Foran had penned earlier that morning to the Eels playing squad, he probably would’ve declined.

But he pushed through it.

“I’m not sure if I would be able to wake up each day, to go to training, if it wasn’t for you boys,’’ Foran wrote.

“I’ve played in a lot of great teams, but I haven’t played in a group as tight this before.’’

You could hear a pin drop. Murphy took a breath.

“I love you guys. You have held me together. Coming to training, to be with you boys, is the reason I wake up each morning.

“Thank you for your support. I know I’ve let you down, but rest assured I can’t wait to get back and when I do I’ll be ready to go.’’

Foran had penned the letter after Arthur had asked if his halfback would feel comfortable providing his Parramatta teammates with an update on his wellbeing.

The coach, worried about the disgusting stories and rumours that his players may have seen on social media or heard about Foran, just wanted them to know that their skipper was well and in good hands.

So instead of a standard Gen-Y text message, Snapchat post or email, Foran sat down with a biro and began writing.

Foran’s willingness to put his affection down into words and explain his level of safety and comfort of which he shares with his teammates is a remarkable insight into his own state of mind and maturity.

It also illustrates the incredible bond among the players of which has been formed under Arthur, amid a maelstrom of drama.

And while the letter left senior Parramatta officials and players stunned, in particularly why Foran needed to apologise when he has nothing to apologise for, it also left them bursting with pride that not only is the 25-year-old part of their club, but he’s seeking the professional help that he needs.

After the Eels fighting 20-12 win over Canterbury, Foran’s regular halves partner Corey Norman gave a small grab on the impact of the letter.

“It was very touching,’’ Norman said.

What the Eels man-of-the-match didn’t say was what Foran’s final few words of the letter said.

“I’ll be smiling when you win tonight.’’

I wonder if the NRL and Nein are privately hoping Adelaide United beat the Wanderers in today's A-League Grand Final?

If the WSW win they will become the flavour of the month. And right when the Speels are set to have their season (which I'm sad to admit is actually going well right now) derailed.....that can't be a good thing in their so called turf war for fan support.

Of course, unlike the NRL and Nein I am openly hoping that the Reds kick arse and take names at the Adelaide Oval today ;)

I am a South Aussie after all hehehe.

On the sunday footy show they were saying that the NRL needs to consider the impact on Western Sydney and nein/fox. Which is flipping bull sh!t

At least webby spoke up and said its not fair squeels get a free pass cause of the detriment to ratings. They cheated and should be punished.

And they are expecting a capacity crowd of over 50,000 at the Adelaide Oval. Compare that to Adelaide United's usual home ground of Coopers (Hindmarsh) Stadium which at best (if temporary seating is used like what was used during the 2000 Olympics) can only hold 20,000.

The A-League are going to make a killing on this game.

Those swamp maggots slime fans are bagging the crap out of Jamie's retirement saying **** like great now **** off and good riddance,well the fact that these scums are still bitter on him for leaving them when he did,just goes to show there mentality,can't blame him for choosing to play for the mighty Eagles now can you,to all you slime that reads this **** you all

is that kinda like how many members on here are bagging out one of your supposedly great clubmen for deciding to play for the eels this year?

or is it kinda like how some on here have bagged out that same ex-manly great now that it has been reported that he is dealing with some sort of personal/mental health issues?

isn't it interesting to see how people react?

what is that saying about people in glass houses?

is that kinda like how many members on here are bagging out one of your supposedly great clubmen for deciding to play for the eels this year?

or is it kinda like how some on here have bagged out that same ex-manly great now that it has been reported that he is dealing with some sort of personal/mental health issues?

I wouldnt be classifying Kieran Foran as a great of manly.

The biggest glass house is the parra League club which is going to come crashing down this week.

Parra chairman writing a message to fans saying they hope the NRL give a fair punishment and if they deem it unfair they are prepared to take it to court. Dunno how they can even think they have any moral high ground to even consider fighting their punishment when they actively lied to the NRL whom continually asked them if they had any more information to declare. At least the Storm and Bulldogs owned up whereas Parra's rort leaked through the media. It's simple if they can't take their medicine **** em outta the comp.

I think you'll find in ten years watmough will be only remembered for his service to manly. In ten years Foz will have been playing somewhere other than the eels for eight years. Parra will still not have won a premiership since whenever it was last century.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8