[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets hope the choc can limp through three years playing three games per year taking 750k of the eels cap, oh and also expose his dodgey third party deals along the way.

Funny that those 3 players were/are regulars on The Footy Show, yet when one signed with another club he suddenly disappeared from regular appearances. I won't mention names but he played against us on Monday and can kick goals.....

As for Semi playing Origin...I say no. Look, I agree that the lines were well and truly crossed when Lam was selected for Qld in 1995, but Semi is a Fijian for crying out loud. Yeah he would probably do well in Origin, but he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near it unless he's a spectator (or he does something like running water and while he's still a player that won't happen).
Sounds like baloney

Is choc a double agent? Signed with parra the dodgiest way he could knowing he as too injured to get through a season?

What is it with Parra. Watch the form of Hoppa Jr now he's out of that place. Parra's brief glimmer of wins and hope will soon disappear and so too will the careers of Foran, Jennings, Norman and Scott.

Would love to agree with you but cannot, they are a different outfit this year. They will be hard to stop unless Foran's hammy explodes (always possible) or they are stripped of competition points (which must happen, but will it?)

Would love to agree with you but cannot, they are a different outfit this year. They will be hard to stop unless Foran's hammy explodes (always possible) or they are stripped of competition points (which must happen, but will it?)

@SeaEagleRock8 agree they are different this year & I've been watching the Eels for over 36 years.

Their defence, attitude & mental fortitude is the best I've seen from an Eels team since I can remember. That's been the most pleasing.

Always felt that was where we lacked the most in the past & essentially had a soft underbelly.

Still, I've also seen enough to know it's early days & they could collapse in a heap too. I'm optimistic but not counting chickens yet.

Before the season started, I commented on 1EE , that this 2016 Eels team was potentially 'classier' than 2001,05,09 versions.

So far we've played against the Cowboys, Dogs, Broncos ( I rate as three of the best ) & acquitted ourselves well.

Big mental test against the Tigers Monday.

Come on, the fun is in death riding the team. And just for fun. And I hope Foran finds inner peace and actually starts to enjoy the drive out there.

Funny that those 3 players were/are regulars on The Footy Show, yet when one signed with another club he suddenly disappeared from regular appearances. I won't mention names but he played against us on Monday and can kick goals.....
... and enjoys barbeques

Semi eligibilty will come down to who the nrl sides with.

NSW is yelling out for his eligibilty and every qld supporter is saying no. No surprises there.

Given he started playing in NSW from 13 i think he should still be eligible to play origin.

Esp if we play parra on a origin week. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8