[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Edwards is just provoking a fight - dumb, arrogant move on his part :mad:

I remember back in the 90s one of our players (thinking Hoppa) slapped an opponent in goal in jubilation of his try- Bozo went after him in the sheds and reminded him about respect @:cool:

I remember back in the 90s one of our players (thinking Hoppa) slapped an opponent in goal in jubilation of his try- Bozo went after him in the sheds and reminded him about respect @:cool:
Hoppa did this many times through out his career

It's a major dickhead move but also testament to a lack of a winning culture at Parra. Seasoned winners don't carry on like that.

Dean " Bulldog" Ritchie was asked about Parramatta in regards to their flouting the the salary cap rules on Sports Sunday this morning, and what would be an appropriate penalty.
He said that they should have competition points deducted, however, Nine and Foxtel may not be pleased with this decision, because as Parra rate very highly, any severe loss of points would make them uncompetitive for this season, resulting in a loss of viewers, hence a drop in TV ratings.
I'm not a fan of either Melbourne, Dogs or even the Warriors, but how would they feel if Parra got off with just a fine, a slap on the wrist, and a board sacking, when Parra's breach is just as systematic as the others?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11