[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's almost like the NRL are waiting for the slime to accumulate enough points where they can then dock them 4 points and still have their fans interested.

They've had a dream draw so far with 4 home games and 2 at their 2nd ground in ANZ stadium in the first 6 rounds. They'll be possibly 5 wins out of 6 & top of the ladder. Docking them only 4 points (less than what it should be in my opinion) will still see them close to the 8 and keep their fans interested.

NRL have no guts and are the most unprofessional organisation in Australian sport.

These cheating bastards should be docked 10 points at least this year and $1 million off the cap for the next 2 years!

It turns you off the game the way they're getting away with the rorting.

Wait until they get docked points and then see our mate Foran sulk and carry on. He will play the same way as he did for us in the last 2 years. Parramatta will be paying 1 million dollars for a player who doesn't care.

I think Foran is a great buy for Parra and has been playing well but he was very poor today. If he played like that in a manly Jersey like he did at times last year he would have copped it on here.

I think they should be made to spend the extra million again but the NRL cut their funding to them thus sending those slimy cheats broke

Gutho has been RUBBISH for the Eels this year. Anyone lamenting his loss and thinks he should be fullback over Turbo or wing over Jorge needs their head checked. There I've said it

Thats what we need. A head checker. Plenty of work to be done

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10