[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The difference is Lussick will start for Manly. Hasson is just a depth signing who, barring a big injury toll, will play for Wenty.
Lussick might start the odd game but it wont cost us anywhere near the $450,000 it cost Parra to win a spoon with him.

The attention the Eels get on this site is amazing. It's an honour. Manly gets next to nothing on the Eels forum.

Has any consideration been given to renaming this site ( e.g. Parramatta Eagles ) to more accurately reflect the content ?

The attention the Eels get on this site is amazing. It's an honour. Manly gets next to nothing on the Eels forum.

Has any consideration been given to renaming this site ( e.g. Parramatta Eagles ) to more accurately reflect the content ?
Well seeing as we are a successful team, a portion of our discussion is dedicated to making fun of less fortunate teams ie. yours. This portion of discussion on your site is comprised of topics such as your basket case management, your salary cap rort, your crappy forwards, and of course the annual end of season "where did we go wrong?" whinge when your season crashes and burns.
We're not honouring you, we pity you.

The reason there's so much talk of the eels on Silvertails is because so many of their fans use the site. I don't get it, really, they have their own forums. I guess the Manly forum, like our footy team, is just better.

Hi CB,

You have been successful, but not last year, unless you call missing the 8, on the back of a struggling forward pack successful ?

Any team is only as good as their recent performances. Though, I think both the Eels & Manly have recruited well & are both on the right track.

Btw, Have you given any more thought to a more appropriate name ?

The "Parramatta Eagles" covers most of the content 'quantity' wise, but I agree with you, it doesn't really cover the 'pitying' 'quality' that you point out , is a natural feature & essential quality. Though, it might be a struggle to get a catchy name for that.

Last edited:
Hi CB,

You have been successful, but not last year, unless you call missing the 8, on the back of a struggling forward pack successful ?

Any team is only as good as their recent performances. Though, I think both the Eels & Manly have recruited well & are both on the right track.

Btw, Have you given any more thought to a more appropriate name ?

The "Parramatta Eagles" covers most of the content 'quantity' wise, but I agree with you, it doesn't really cover the 'pitying' 'quality' that you point out , is a natural feature & essential quality. Though, it might be a struggle to get a catchy name for that.

Wow.

If a team is only as good as it's recent performances (please don't disgrace yourself by including the 9's in that) then it would be pretty accurate to describe Parra as nothing short of a horrific embarrassment to it's fans, it's league and it's sport?

You finished below us last year... again. Even though we had our worst season for a decade.

You missed the 8... again. Just like last year... and the year before... and the year before... and I don't have enough time to carry on with this point.

You had back to back spoons to add to your impressively bad total of 14.

And you come on here lecturing us about what we can and can't call success? Get f****d, you're an embarrassment.

We've been laughing at you clowns for 30 years. THIRTY YEARS.

Let that sink in while you hit the pipe..

image.jpeg

I read/ heard somewhere the other day that parra hasn't made the 8 since 2009? Can't be assed fact checking, however if true, FMD that's hilarious!! Fair play to the supporters who have stuck around supporting the basket case. Poor mislead bastards.

Hello Mr Pommy Gib,

Lets see how 2016 pans out. Good plan, hey ? (i.e. commonly referred to as 'not counting your chickens' or 'getting off your horse').

Agree. Lets skip any conversation re the Eels unexpected Nines success & some of your injuries.

So Pommy Gib, if consideration was ever to be given, to an more appropriate forum name, a very BIG IF, obviously, which do you think is the catchiest or most apt:

"Parramatta Eagles" , "Parra Eagles" or "Silvertailed Eels" ?

Well seeing as we are a successful team, a portion of our discussion is dedicated to making fun of less fortunate teams ie. yours. This portion of discussion on your site is comprised of topics such as your basket case management, your salary cap rort, your crappy forwards, and of course the annual end of season "where did we go wrong?" whinge when your season crashes and burns.
We're not honouring you, we pity you.

I read/ heard somewhere the other day that parra hasn't made the 8 since 2009? Can't be assed fact checking, however if true, FMD that's hilarious!! Fair play to the supporters who have stuck around supporting the basket case. Poor mislead bastards.

Hello Cava,

I've been supporting the Eels for almost 40 years, won't change.

Yes, I can imagine it that would be hilarious & incomprehendable for you.

There's a very old fashioned principle, you may not of come across & doesn't make any sense to you, right now at this point in time. Its called loyalty, sticking through the good & bad.

Its not as hilarious & ridiculous as it might seem to you, from where you're sitting, on that horse. I assure you Cava, there will be some of your fellow supporters who DO understand it.

Ask around. Keep asking. Eventually you're bound to come across 1 or 2 , that have been through the good & bad times with your club. Yes. Really. Try it on. Once you get over the shock & give yourself some time to adjust to the new paradigm, you might understand why I support the team, too.

Last edited:
We've been laughing at you clowns for 30 years. THIRTY YEARS.

Komori, Did you know it's impossible to laugh for 30 years if you're 15 (home school doesn't count as an excuse ) ? Pffff, joking , you're 40 right ?

What does your wife say about you laughing for 30 years ? Since you were 10 ?

Just in case, there is a misprint on your DOB, I understand the appeal of clowns & laughing a lot. I took my young kids to see the clowns at the circus, recently. They loved it. Lol

Komori, Did you know it's impossible to laugh for 30 years if you're 15 (home school doesn't count as an excuse ) ? Pffff, joking , you're 40 right ?

What does your wife say about you laughing for 30 years ? Since you were 10 ?

Just in case, there is a misprint on your DOB, I understand the appeal of clowns & laughing a lot. I took my young kids to see the clowns at the circus, recently. They loved it. Lol
See, when you're a SEA EAGLE, anything is possible brosef.

And my wife laughs at you pathetic creatures as well, just FYI...

Run along now kiddo let the adults discuss meaningful things, or I'll get my wooden spoon and belt ya one....

Oh wait...

WE DON'T HAVE ANY!!!1!!1!1

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Hello Cava,

I've been supporting the Eels for 40 years, won't change.
Once you get over the shock & give yourself some time to adjust to the new paradigm, you might understand why I support the team, too.

Supporting a team is supporting the team. That's what your forum is for.

Supporting a team is not trolling on other team's forums. Trolling just makes you and your team look like weak, desperate losers.

You look especially weak when you don't have the guts to appear here when the wind blows south - which it's inevitably done out Cumberland way every year for the last 30 years.

Supporting a team is supporting the team. That's what your forum is for.

Supporting a team is not trolling on other team's forums. Trolling just makes you and your team look like weak, desperate losers.

You look especially weak when you don't have the guts to appear here when the wind blows south - which it's inevitably done out Cumberland way every year for the last 30 years.

Hello Rex,

Well mate, you've given me your view. Let me give you mine.

This is the first time I've been on this site.

I only came on because I noticed some comments on the Eels site that Manly forums were obsessed with writing about the Eels & were arrogant, so I checked it out for myself. Found some comments on here quite intelligent & witty. So joined up.

Unfortunately, I came from a down to earth Eels site that actually accepted certain opposition supporters, some of whom post regularly with harmless banter occasionally.

That doesn't actually spend a fraction of the time you do fixated on bagging opposition teams & supporters to prop yourselves up.

As such, I did not expect this kind of conceitful, myopic, xeno-phobic superiority complex from the posters such as Yourself.

Regrettably, what other posters say about this site is true. I'd be embarrassed not proud of that.

Good luck with the year. I think Manly are on the right track & should be back on track this year, barring injuries & geling, but as far as you thinking you're any better bud. You're not.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10