[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've said it before and will say it again. The Speels have gone and bought themselves a talented backline.....at the expense of anyone decent in their forwards.

The media and Speels fans have been so blinded by the clubs spending which has seen them recruit Foreign, Gutho, Michael Gordon and Michael Jennings, that they have forgotten that it won't mean much behind a pack of geriatric and never will be forwards.

Don't get me wrong, I think they can make the top 8 if most things go right for them, but beyond that they're just making up the numbers.

Their chairman proposing taking games to Asia in today's herald. The familiar chestnut trotted out by clueless rl club management.

But they just won the 9's. The premiership this year is now a given. So therefore taking the Eels brand overseas and seeking domination in the asian market is next lol

I've said it before and will say it again. The Speels have gone and bought themselves a talented backline.....at the expense of anyone decent in their forwards.

The media and Speels fans have been so blinded by the clubs spending which has seen them recruit Foreign, Gutho, Michael Gordon and Michael Jennings, that they have forgotten that it won't mean much behind a pack of geriatric and never will be forwards.

Don't get me wrong, I think they can make the top 8 if most things go right for them, but beyond that they're just making up the numbers.

Why go out and spend up on forwards when they already have a good young up and coming pack. Junior Paulo, Moeroa, Alvaro, Ma'u, Edwards, Mannah add Watmough, Gower, Wicks and now Scott to provide some experience to these young guys and it's a pretty balanced, mobile pack. Plenty of depth too with Tanginoa, Hasson, Terepo, Cody Nelson etc.

Why go out and spend up on forwards when they already have a good young up and coming pack. Junior Paulo, Moeroa, Alvaro, Ma'u, Edwards, Mannah add Watmough, Gower, Wicks and now Scott to provide some experience to these young guys and it's a pretty balanced, mobile pack. Plenty of depth too with Tanginoa, Hasson, Terepo, Cody Nelson etc.
Question mark on JP's future. Ma'u, and maybe Mannah, are the only one out of the pack that provide something. The rest...
2016-02-16-16-13-47-723887397.jpeg

Last edited:
Move the first letter of your name to the fourth and that sounds about right.

Hasson......does he have goat photos of you as well?

Mannah and Watmough? Oh please. Both are past it and Choc 's body is falling apart. In his interviews since the end of last season Choc has basically admitted he hates the place and is just playing out the last 3 years of the big dollar contract that your club was foolish enough to sign him to.

Gower is serviceable but that's it.

If Scott replicates his 2015 form.....yeah, good luck lol.

The rest....never will be's.

Look at it this way Sealbomb.....yes Parra-doesn't-matta beat Manly twice in 2015 so we effectively gave you a 4 point head start.

Now IIRC correctly....despite this Manly finished 9th, two wins above the Speels who's coach, the great Dalai Arthur, only took to 12th spot. If it was a two horse race we'd have been handicapped and blinkered but still would have beat you by two lengths.

And your club paid over the salary cap for that? If you're gonna cheat the cap at least do it right like Melbourne did and win a few premierships along the way even if they are taken away later. Spending overs and finishing 12th out of 16 just makes Parra-doesn't-matta a laughing stock.

Last edited:
It was basically that pack that steamrolled Manly's a couple of times last year. This year that pack is minus some deadwood like Lussick and Joseph Paulo but added a SOO forward in Scott.
SOO =Scott 54 games for the Knights. 2013 -7th place 2014-12th place 2015-wooden spoon. Good luck with him

Look at it this way Sealbomb.....yes Parra-doesn't-matta beat Manly twice in 2015 so we effectively gave you a 4 point head start.

Now IIRC correctly....despite this Manly finished 9th, two wins above the Speels who's coach, the great Dalai Arthur, only took to 12th spot. If it was a two horse race we'd have been handicapped and blinkered but still would have beat you by two lengths.

And your club paid over the salary cap for that? If you're gonna cheat the cap at least do it right like Melbourne did and win a few premierships along the way even if they are taken away later. Spending overs and finishing 12th out of 16 just makes Parra-doesn't-matta a laughing stock.
And the 12th placed finish was 2 points and 30 points differential from the spoon. So Parra got the spoon in 2012 and 2013. (Almost unheard of to be that bad two years in a row in the sal cap era btw) Followed up by a salary cap cheating 10th in 2014 and another salary cap cheating 12th but 2 points from the spoon in 2015.

What an absolute disgrace. Habib and his mates really have no idea coming on here.

Lol Lussick is deadwood but Hasson is depth? Must be joking.
I laugh at the fact that eels fans think Scott is a big pick up. He was less than useless in attack last season and wasn't the defensive enforcer he was the season before. Him and Watmough are taking up over a million dollars of their salary cap, it's truly funny.

Make no mistake Foreign never went to be with Brad it was always about the money and the many other 'perks' associated such as the captaincy. He is a mercenary just like so many that play these days. Good riddance...!!

Anyway what is happening with the cheating worms and their super dodgey books and dealings....?? Maybe they tried to off load some of their inflated salary cap on Swansea beach recently. See the following link.....!
http://www.smh.com.au/environment/a...a-identified-as-pike-eel-20160216-gmv8po.html

I LOLed in the street...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8