[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Look, this is all in good fun however at Manly we don't need lectures about ' sticking with your team through adversity ' . I have had enough of that from North Sydney Bears supporters over the years. Glad that's been silenced now . Parramatta should have been more successful over the years , considering all the juniors and being in Rugby League Heartland . Apart from the golden era of 1975-1986 and the odd charge in the 2000's it had not - and we always compare ourselves to them as we came into the Comp in the same year. True, Manly supporters do have a higher threshold of expectation and call out our clubs Management and players when we see fit . We can't understand why the Eels don't . Recent history shows our fans by in large can handle anything - remember our club was on it's knees with the Northern Eagles merger then enduring thrashings ( no wooden spoons though ) in the few years after that.

Good luck to Parra . Ok I'm
Old enough to remember that 70s and 80s rivalry - '76, 78, 82 83 etc. Great days . Loved Brett Kenny as a player.. One of two quirky favorite all time memories are 1. Max Krillich getting an intercept try , running from about half way v Eels at Brookvale in 1981, and Don McKinnon scoring at Parra Stadium in 1988 in that thrashing. C'mon Parra, get your act together so we can have that mutual respect and rivalry that we miss.

Hello Rex,

Well mate, you've given me your view.
I did not expect this kind of conceitful, myopic, xeno-phobic superiority complex from the posters such as Yourself.

Regrettably, what other posters say about this site is true. I'd be embarrassed not proud of that Mr Superiority.

Good luck with the year. I think Manly are on the right track & should be back on track this year, barring injuries & geling, but as far as you thinking you're any better bud. You're not.

You might ask yourself why Parra has been the team most bagged here? It's not like we've really been rivals since the early 80s.

It's because we've had a steady stream of malicious Eels trolls flooding us here. But only when the wind favoured them. NEVER when the wind turned against them.

Perhaps many of them may have been different incarnations of one extremely egocentric poster, who unsurprisingly called himself "Chief". It seems he reappeared here as habibeagle pretending to be a Manly supporter, and attempting to stir up discontent. When he was exposed as an Eels troll, he did exactly what you have done. He posted negative ratings widely and indiscriminately against posters. I note that you have ONLY posted negative ratings here. Not one single positive rating. This totally belies your claim to be here for friendly banter. Your aim is malicious. So of course, we give you troll ratings and expose you as a troll.

Of course, habibeagle couldn't help spouting off how superior he personally was - as if we were at all interested - bragging about his business success, his wealth, etc. So it became clear that he wasn't really even an Eels fan. He was only a fan of himself. And he was using the Eels to boost himself up.

Feel free to label me however you wish if that salves your conscience. I am no-one special. But labelling me isn't any real defence. It's just a diversion.

Hello Rex,

Well mate, you've given me your view. Let me give you mine.

This is the first time I've been on this site.

I only came on because I noticed some comments on the Eels site that Manly forums were obsessed with writing about the Eels & were arrogant, so I checked it out for myself. Found some comments on here quite intelligent & witty. So joined up.

Unfortunately, I came from a down to earth Eels site that actually accepted certain opposition supporters, some of whom post regularly with harmless banter occasionally.

That doesn't actually spend a fraction of the time you do fixated on bagging opposition teams & supporters to prop yourselves up.

As such, I did not expect this kind of conceitful, myopic, xeno-phobic superiority complex from the posters such as Yourself.

Regrettably, what other posters say about this site is true. I'd be embarrassed not proud of that.

Good luck with the year. I think Manly are on the right track & should be back on track this year, barring injuries & geling, but as far as you thinking you're any better bud. You're not.
Why bother? I mean why make the effort just to try and get a rise out of opposition supporters? I don't bother with Eels' forums, I've got nothing productive to say to them so why come here?

We've got some really great opposition supporters here - @Guzzler comes to mind who talk footy and give and take a ribbing..

You came across instantly as a troll and perhaps as yet another "Chief" persona. Don't expect flowers and a bottle of champagne when you wanna start trolling..

The attention the Eels get on this site is amazing. It's an honour. Manly gets next to nothing on the Eels forum.

Has any consideration been given to renaming this site ( e.g. Parramatta Eagles ) to more accurately reflect the content ?
Enjoy you're new #7. Feel free to get a reference from Tony Williams. See ya.

image.jpeg
You might ask yourself why Parra has been the team most bagged here? It's not like we've really been rivals since the early 80s.

It's because we've had a steady stream of malicious Eels trolls flooding us here. But only when the wind favoured them. NEVER when the wind turned against them.

Perhaps many of them may have been different incarnations of one extremely egocentric poster, who unsurprisingly called himself "Chief". It seems he reappeared here as habibeagle pretending to be a Manly supporter, and attempting to stir up discontent. When he was exposed as an Eels troll, he did exactly what you have done. He posted negative ratings widely and indiscriminately against posters. I note that you have ONLY posted negative ratings here. Not one single positive rating. This totally belies your claim to be here for friendly banter. Your aim is malicious. So of course, we give you troll ratings and expose you as a troll.

Of course, habibeagle couldn't help spouting off how superior he personally was - as if we were at all interested - bragging about his business success, his wealth, etc. So it became clear that he wasn't really even an Eels fan. He was only a fan of himself. And he was using the Eels to boost himself up.

Feel free to label me however you wish if that salves your conscience. I am no-one special. But labelling me isn't any real defence. It's just a diversion.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
We've been laughing at you clowns for 30 years. THIRTY YEARS.

Let that sink in while you hit the pipe..
My first laugh at them was in fact 40 years ago. I vividly recall a front page article in the sun or mirror pre 1976 GF, in which Ray price assured an old eels lady that they'd win it for her. Both Ray and the old woman were convinced they would win.

As I said a few days ago, entertaining but totally deluded.

I laugh at how the Squeals have bought one decent player ( the first in as long as I can remember) and he's suddenly the Messiah.

God help $Forme if they start losing, he will be crucified as a result.

Hi CB,

You have been successful, but not last year, unless you call missing the 8, on the back of a struggling forward pack successful ?

Any team is only as good as their recent performances. Though, I think both the Eels & Manly have recruited well & are both on the right track.

Btw, Have you given any more thought to a more appropriate name ?

The "Parramatta Eagles" covers most of the content 'quantity' wise, but I agree with you, it doesn't really cover the 'pitying' 'quality' that you point out , is a natural feature & essential quality. Though, it might be a struggle to get a catchy name for that.

Struggling forward pack? You mean injured, surely? Buhrer out for the season. Lawrence out for the season. Symonds, injured for part of the season. Starling, missed the start of the season.

For the record, we came top 4 with Starling and Lawrence as our starting props in the years before that.

Now, you did recruit well. Unfortunately, when Hopoate wins his law suit against your club, your going to be in massive trouble cap wise. Starting the season on -4 would never be enjoyable, but you should be back in the black by about round 6.

I'm really unsure how a team can cheat the salary cap so consistently, and be so inept with the books, and third party agreements, yet be so poor on the park at the same time. Also, how about that contract balls up with Foran ..... his time at Parra almost over before it began.

Yeah, the Hoppa saga will be your undoing. He wins that, you guys will be 500k odd over the cap, I wouldn't be surprised if the N RL decides to strip all competition points this season.

Good luck though - your used to coming last, so it won't be so difficult a task to handle.

As I said a few days ago, entertaining but totally deluded.

I laugh at how the Squeals have bought one decent player ( the first in as long as I can remember) and he's suddenly the Messiah.

God help $Forme if they start losing, he will be crucified as a result.
To be fair, they also bought Jennings - and with Radrada in the mix, their backline can't be overlooked.

But I do agree though, if they start losing, then Foran will be sleeping on the couch.

To be fair, they also bought Jennings - and with Radrada in the mix, their backline can't be overlooked.

But I do agree though, if they start losing, then Foran will be sleeping on the couch.

They can't be overlooked that's true and credit where it's due. But coming out and talking about how poor our pack was last year only to have a Parra team with a very good back line with no serious go forward has a bit of hypocrisy to it.

Parra this season look like Manly last season (only on paper) minus a great fullback. Never gone on other supporter forums for any reason because i couldn't give a stuff at what's happening on their forums but we seem to get quite a few sign up to ours. It's ok to want to be Manly, everyone does especially Parra.

got it straight from the horses mouth/arse,(fox commentator and parra tragic),parra are going to fire because they bought well,choc and scott have the young blokes firing,foz is 100% and eagles havent bought well,i told him he's dreaming of course,cant wait for the first game between us and them.

got it straight from the horses mouth/arse,(fox commentator and parra tragic),parra are going to fire because they bought well,choc and scott have the young blokes firing,foz is 100% and eagles havent bought well,i told him he's dreaming of course,cant wait for the first game between us and them.

I thought Choc had the young forwards firing last year? That's all he kept talking about, and how long he used to sit in the car before training

The attention the Eels get on this site is amazing. It's an honour. Manly gets next to nothing on the Eels forum.

Has any consideration been given to renaming this site ( e.g. Parramatta Eagles ) to more accurately reflect the content ?
Do Manly supporters constantly troll your site? I think you'll find we have better things to do.
BTW I heard from a reliable sauce in the aisle at Woolies that, well.........parra suck. Even condiments know this.:p

What's the deal with Foran being named captain??
Hasn't even played a game for them yet and has been given the job of leading the team??
Captaincy needs to be earned. Not off to a good start either, he stated in an interview that Norman is as good as DCE lol..

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10