[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So they are gonna take the NRL to court if they take 4 points off them.

The good news for the Eels is they wont need the Navman to find it. These arse clowns have 4 or 5 cases due for hearing already including Hopaote Case, Fitzgerald case etc etc

Explains the Shine Lawyers sponsorship. It's probably all contra.

I hope we're not doing the same with Firths...

What an excellent strategy. Threatening to sue the hand that feeds you.

Its almost as if the chairman is a taxi driver with no idea how to run a business.

Oh wait....

Its almost as if the chairman is a taxi driver with no idea how to run a business.

Oh wait....

Yeah the bloke must be a goose.

Now the NRL have no option because if they don't deduct the points everyone is going to say they didnt have the balls to do it.

Oh wait....
Sharp is a plumber isn't he?

Parra's version of Max Krillich.

Parra-doesn't-matta and their **** turd supporters deserve nothing more than Steve "wheres my toothbrush" Sharp.

The ****wits don't seem to realise that their club is run by an illiterate plumber, and a place where good footballers go to die (and be paid a lot for it).

From Peter Fitz:
The satirical journal The Betoota Advocate summarises with a headline the news that the Eels had won the Auckland Nines: "Sydney Hit By Massive Dust Storm As Parramatta Eels Return Home To Open Trophy Cabinet."

From Peter Fitz:
The satirical journal The Betoota Advocate summarises with a headline the news that the Eels had won the Auckland Nines: "Sydney Hit By Massive Dust Storm As Parramatta Eels Return Home To Open Trophy Cabinet."
DdQvRFO.jpg

Steve Sharp is hilarious.

"Sorry NRL we have systematically rorted the salary cap for years but please don't punish us as we are trying to make it right"

With their cap rorting they should have had spoons in 2014 and 2015 as well so that's 4 years straight.

What a joke of an organisation.

Might only be a trial game but you still have to laugh.....can't even beat the Tits LOL
Wouldn't laugh too early about trial scores. Expecting to get touched up by the Sharks seeing as it close to our reserves against their firsts.

I think the slime will be a bit worried after the all stars game, their big forward signing, b Scott, looked slow and off the pace

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2