[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
More than the original 4 points is at stake.

Part of the NRL sign off on the $451k penalty, was a Stat Declaration that Parra were not aware of anything else relation to Cap breaches.

The fact that they recorded the Board Meeting notes discussing how to cheat the Cap, will land them a significant penalty.

Thank Jesus, this came up.

Is it just me or did the lol@parra blog get awfully quiet after last Friday night ?

There was quite a bit of canabilizing, Sack Barrett, Bring back Toovs, Lewis is a so & so, This is what a bad season looks like, etc.

This is just what the doctor ordered. ;)

Thank Jesus, this came up.

Is it just me or did the lol@parra blog get awfully quiet after last Friday night ?

There was quite a bit of canabilizing, Sack Barrett, Bring back Toovs, Lewis is a so & so, This is what a bad season looks like, etc.

This is just what the doctor ordered. ;)

Yeah the whole site was more lol@manly for a few days, but normal transmission has resumed now.

Lol @MadMarcus. Don't worry there's a lot of blood at our site. More. Came here for a breather.

UPDATE:
Finally, Scoring well on Troll ratings. There's something quite beautiful & humourous about predictability.

@HoldenV8 , as an aside, 4.43am Troll patrols ? You on the night shift or can't sleep (no questions asked) ? Don't tell your wife. Just saying. ;)

Last edited:
Lol @MadMarcus. Don't worry there's a lot of blood at our site. More. Came here for a breather.

Damn, Can't believe it , yet again, failed to score even one troll rating. Jesus. It's been a few weeks now, since the last. Can't do anything right..;)

PS: I'm really an Eels supporter.

As an aside how does Sharp manage to stay around? Seems to be a walking train wreck??

@Dan, one thing . As an aside. These ads, Jesus. I never know what to expect next. Great value for money..

Screenshot_2016-03-09-20-51-28-1.png

Do Manly supporters get the same ads ?

As an aside how does Sharp manage to stay around? Seems to be a walking train wreck??

Imo everyone involved in the latest 'alleged' blatant salary cap rorts , some such as Hooper are suggesting are willingly blatant, that our CFO advised were , in fact breaches, should be removed from office, dying on their sword if proven accurate.

It's inexcusable. However, unfortunately, it's not uncommon for people in power ( or wealth ) to think they are above it all & do whatever they want.

@Dan, one thing . As an aside. These ads, Jesus. I never know what to expect next. Great value for money..

View attachment 3250
Do Manly supporters get the same ads ?
Maybe your site manager could talk to Dan about arranging a Premium Membership option for you guys. I used to get ads for Hot Thai Women. WTF? The Premium Membership is a small fee that helps the site run and the users get a better product without ads.
This site is impressive like our trophy cabinet.

Maybe your site manager could talk to Dan about arranging a Premium Membership option for you guys. I used to get ads for Hot Thai Women. WTF? The Premium Membership is a small fee that helps the site run and the users get a better product without ads.
This site is impressive like our trophy cabinet.

Agree. Was just looking for an excuse to be a smart a##.

You have a great site. Not just for the great app & work Dan does. There's intelligence here, too.

Have the minutes been leaked? If they do surface wouldn't the NRL have no choice but to penalise them?

Personally, removal from office ( with a fine ) is more effective. Why punish me with points loss ?

NRL/PWC/Board all agreed to a 'code of conduct' in the PWC recommendations for restructuring & accountability.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8