[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jesus, this club is a complete debacle. If you're going to rort the system dont leak incriminating evidence to the media. Thats cheating golden rule 101 lol. The NRL must be face-palming and just thinking - 'we want to help this club win the comp but they are making it so hard on us not to penalise them' lol

I suppose it doesn't matter. The nrl have fined them and as far as they are concerned that is that. I don't think they want to punish them further.

But I agree with you Lord Eagleton, the club is a total basket case. Now we have sharp running around going...it's forged...everything is forged!!! They sound desperate and rightly so.

Also a big lol at Hayne's manager, Wayne Beavis, trying to make us believe Parra gave Hayne 40k and he knew nothing about it as it was personal. I believe every manager knows every cent their client gets so they can take their cut!!

So good hey lol.
Theres a few things funny about the article. Sharp attempting to deflect the issue by questioning why someone leaked them to the media (duh because it implicates you and your club in TPA cheating), the manager not knowing about Haynes payments because its 'personal' (thats what managers do, they are nose-deep in their clients personal/financial lives lol), the Eels communications chief denying they did anything wrong despite proof the board discussed their cheating.

Reminds me of a scene from my fav show of all time, The Wire, where Stringer Bell is chairing a meeting of several drug/crime gangs and he rightly blows up when he sees one of his boys taking minutes. Clearly Steve Sharp is not as crime-savy as Stringer lol

From memory, after the contract changes made last year, aren't the Speels stuck with Foran until at least the end of 2017 even if they sacked the Dalai later this week? He's on a 4 year deal but can walk after 2 if Arthur isn't the coach.

I believe the original contract he signed said he could walk at any time if Arthur wasn't the coach. And that they would have to pay him out part of his contract if he did leave before his contract ran out.

Yep, that tells me that he loves Parra-doesn't-matta and left Manly because he WANTS to be there........o_O

The way he was limping before the game last week.....lets just say I'd be surprised if he was playing this week. Next week maybe, but not against the Cows.

Hosting Sponsors would be a normal perk of being a Sponsor.

Brookie Chairman's Lounge and whatever that new Lounge is called in the Try Stand is always packed. Those men would be Sponsors too, as normal ticketed Members are not allowed in.

The payments from the Club are a seperate matter - that would be an obvious conflict @:cool:

So good hey lol.
Theres a few things funny about the article. Sharp attempting to deflect the issue by questioning why someone leaked them to the media (duh because it implicates you and your club in TPA cheating), the manager not knowing about Haynes payments because its 'personal' (thats what managers do, they are nose-deep in their clients personal/financial lives lol), the Eels communications chief denying they did anything wrong despite proof the board discussed their cheating.

Reminds me of a scene from my fav show of all time, The Wire, where Stringer Bell is chairing a meeting of several drug/crime gangs and he rightly blows up when he sees one of his boys taking minutes. Clearly Steve Sharp is not as crime-savy as Stringer lol

Well it looks like someone has been following the money.

What would McNulty do in this situation?

Hosting Sponsors would be a normal perk of being a Sponsor.

Brookie Chairman's Lounge and whatever that new Lounge is called in the Try Stand is always packed. Those men would be Sponsors too, as normal ticketed Members are not allowed in.

The payments from the Club are a seperate matter - that would be an obvious conflict @:cool:
It's not common practice for Third Party Sponsors, it is in fact against the rules.

Is Wayne Beavis Watmough's manager?

beavis and butthead

The NRL should dock paramatta of all of it's competition points. Oh that's right they don't have any.

The NRL is a joke and would have known about these minutes when they put PCW in to review the clubs operations. Yet they didn't do anything about it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8