[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Remember, lol@eels are this years NRL " darlings", and as such being the " chosen ones" not a thing will happen.

They ( NRL) are in desperate need of making them successful to stave off the Wanderers & GWS.

You watch everything will go their way in 2016, bar of cause $Forme's Hammies and Twatnow's everything that could go wrong.

OMG!! Hell has frozen over!!! News Limited has finally done something I like!!!! OMG!!!!!

Without News Limited's dogged pursuit of the Eels truth, I'd still be wallowing in the misery of our Round One loss. Thank you to News and the Eels (the gift that just keeps giving).

OMG!! Hell has frozen over!!! News Limited has finally done something I like!!!! OMG!!!!!

Without News Limited's dogged pursuit of the Eels truth, I'd still be wallowing in the misery of our Round One loss. Thank you to News and the Eels (the gift that just keeps giving).
Yes it is amazing but once again it's uncovered by someone other than the morons who write about League everyday.Rothfield,Hooper and co must walk around with their heads up their ass all week.Always claiming they have the "scoop"about how player x was seen shopping with his dog.How about uncovering an important story

The sad thing (if it wasn't so funny) is how so much of their travails revolve around contractual issues re: certain players from Manly-Warringah that they have recruited over the last four years: Hopoate, Lussick, Watmough, Fai'oso (is that the correct spellng?) and Foran.

In desperately trying to be like Manly, they are just reinforcing why they are in fact Parramattaaa...

Remember, lol@eels are this years NRL " darlings", and as such being the " chosen ones" not a thing will happen.

They ( NRL) are in desperate need of making them successful to stave off the Wanderers & GWS.

You watch everything will go their way in 2016, bar of cause $Forme's Hammies and Twatnow's everything that could go wrong.

Does this not have a déjà vu feel about it, the nrl were desperate for the storm to succeed in Melb and a mighty fine mess that turned into salary cap wise

With regards to the third party sponsor getting hospitality tix:

As much as I like to lol at parra I can't help thinking that this may be a bit unfair.

what I mean is (if taken on face value) - someone not associated with the club third parties a player. The club would know about this. No biggie. so when that sponsor says they are going to the footy and the club says 'hey, come and grab some hospitality on us' is it really a problem?

If the tickets weren't promised as part of the third party negotiations, surely the club can entertain a few 'loyalists.'

I mean if I sponsored ....I don't know, Williame as part of a tourism canada campaign, then I mentioned to the penns I'll be at brookie and they invite me to the corp box....that should be ok...shouldn't it?

If I have a deal to pay third party payments....and part of it is to receive a certain amount of tickets..then maybe it's not ok.

What I'm ignoring in this instance is the total rort that many of these deals are anyway - that's another issue.

Thoughts? (try to forget it's parra in your responses...lol) :)

I mean if I sponsored ....I don't know, Williame as part of a tourism canada campaign, then I mentioned to the penns I'll be at brookie and they invite me to the corp box....that should be ok...shouldn't it?
Far from OK, GE.
In fact there are some here who would want you permanently banned from Brookie if you sponsored Wiliame. :eek:

With regards to the third party sponsor getting hospitality tix:

As much as I like to lol at parra I can't help thinking that this may be a bit unfair.

what I mean is (if taken on face value) - someone not associated with the club third parties a player. The club would know about this. No biggie. so when that sponsor says they are going to the footy and the club says 'hey, come and grab some hospitality on us' is it really a problem?

If the tickets weren't promised as part of the third party negotiations, surely the club can entertain a few 'loyalists.'

If I have a deal to pay third party payments....and part of it is to receive a certain amount of tickets..then maybe it's not ok.

What I'm ignoring in this instance is the total rort that many of these deals are anyway - that's another issue.

Thoughts? (try to forget it's parra in your responses...lol) :)

Don't you dare feel sorry for parra ;)

I'm quite sure the damning thing was in the board minutes.

They said well what can we do to rort the system. Oh for watmough third party sponsor, well give them a corporate box for the year.

Will be interesting if they can slip their way out of it. But the current chairman Sharps signature is at the bottom.

And for me the biggest thing that showed what a dope he is. When someone showed him the document he said "ah well it must have been added to". Then when the reporter said its official so your signature must have been forged he said "ah no"

They have no idea.

Don't you dare feel sorry for parra ;)

I'm quite sure the damning thing was in the board minutes.

They said well what can we do to rort the system. Oh for watmough third party sponsor, well give them a corporate box for the year.

Oh for sure. If that's in the minutes....then they should get nailed.

I just thought maybe it was just the board throwing a few tix the sponsor's way. yadda yadda yadda

But if it's not. No points this year, plus relocation!

Sounds like Foran was just a puppet in all of this. Used by Sharp to make sure he got re elected.

I was stunned last year when the eels just kept signing all these big names. I still can't understand how the NRL allowed them to sign Jennings with all this salary cap mess going on in the background.

Because Politis told them to.

Do you think that the NRL have their own Lol @Parra thread on their website?
Or would they call it something like NOTF*CKINGAGAINYOUNUMBNUTS@Parra.

MEMO @BOZO : time to get with the program & live in the present. It's been years buddy. ;)
You live in the present where your club has been publicly found to be corrupt and humiliated and disgraced . At present your winless club is joke .
You want the present ? Well this is it you pathetic miserable squeel
untitled.png

* Emotions drive motion. They are our autopilot. The sum total of our conditioning.
* Attention stills emotion/motion. It's our ability to look, and look again, without reacting. The unconditioned.

What we usually call thinking is essentially a collection of conditioned emotional reactions. Rationalised to form a meaningful story. We are programmed to think the way we do, and we construct stories to explain why we do it.

In any instant, this (unconditioned) looking and this (conditioned) thinking seem to be mutually exclusive. We're either in enquiry or reaction.

Do I believe (ie emote) logic and reason drive homo sapiens? No. At least not consciously. And when I look right now to check, I don't see that either.

Appreciated that post @Rex . One reason I enjoy your posts, other than for their intelligence is your intent towards 'truth'. Seeing what Is , clearly.

That 'unconditioned' "enquiry" or "attention" mode you refer to reminds me of some conceptions spiritual practitioners commonly use, especially Buddhist based ones.

Your thoughts share an interesting parallel.

The famous forest Thai Buddhist Theravadian monks (influencing schools Australia, too) in particular use an 'Observation' technique (Vipasana) that becomes deeper & deeper, starting with observation of breath, awareness of ones inner body workings, thoughts, feelings - as starting points. It gets mind blowing after that.

Tibetan Mahayana & Tantric Buddhism schools (more 'mantra' & intent based as opposed to Theravadian Vipasana practices) take it much further, conceiving a stream of 'unconditioned' consciousness ("pure light") that acts, say, like a blank canvas or background, which forms the basis for 'conditioned' thoughts & feelings to arise out of, much like bubbles arising out of water or waves from the ocean.

Anyway, that stuff interests me.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12