[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rumours circulating Norman and Forans injuries are worse then Parra are letting on.
A Parra tragic advising Foran is limping pretty badly and hasn't been running, when you watch BA reaction if Foran will play next week he hesitates and stutters and then deflects which communication studies have taught me anything he is not being honest.
Also Norman possible nerve damage could be out for a while .
All rumours not fact
Too much money for a player with chronic hamstring injuries. You gotta get them right or they keep coming back

The Squeels need Norman. The guy is more than handy. Have to agree with previous posts saying Norman is more important than Foreign.

The were rudderless in the second half.

The big unit in 8. What the hell does he eat. Whatever it is, he eats plenty of it.

They were lucky it was Round 1 and the Broncs were a bit rusty.

Rumours circulating Norman and Forans injuries are worse then Parra are letting on.
A Parra tragic advising Foran is limping pretty badly and hasn't been running, when you watch BA reaction if Foran will play next week he hesitates and stutters and then deflects which communication studies have taught me anything he is not being honest.
Also Norman possible nerve damage could be out for a while .
All rumours not fact

We should all send some flowers. I've bought mine already. I'm sending it over to Eels HQ now.

spoon-flower.jpg

Howdy Pilgrim. What are you doing in these here parts. Oh that's right. We gave it to the Eels didnt we. Whoops. Our mistake.

Funny thing is how the Eels fans do the David Copperfield disappearing act after round 1.....at Manly there wasn't much to celebrate, but at least the fans are still about.

Look he did not have the best game last night but to be fair to Gutho
1. It was only his 6th first grade game
2. First game back after a season ending injury
3. At a new club playing against the experts tip for comp

It will be typical Parra to cast him aside for some of the average journey men they have to play on the wings rather than give him time and assess after 6 - 8 weeks
Good points @lsz. Also in their trial against Penrith Gutho looked to have good combinations with Foz, so he would have missed having him out there.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Look he did not have the best game last night but to be fair to Gutho
1. It was only his 6th first grade game
2. First game back after a season ending injury
3. At a new club playing against the experts tip for comp

It will be typical Parra to cast him aside for some of the average journey men they have to play on the wings rather than give him time and assess after 6 - 8 weeks
Hopefully they cast him aside by SOO time and he returns home. We're paying his salary anyway.

So I cheered myself up by taking a geez at one eyed eel and people are saying that if Forans hammies are shot, would he leave if they sacked BA. He hasn't even played one game yet lol.

One eyed eel - never lets you down!
Foz will follow Dalai, like Darius follows Bennett @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10