[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Gillette & Oates went well for Brisbane...Milford the usual flashes, but ordinary game all round.
Maybe only round 1 but Eels could be in for another looooong season.
No way dude; Milford is really coming along nicely for the Broncos. He has terrific game management and is a constant threat with the ball.

You're spot on about the Eels though...they didn't look that hungry to me.

Last edited:
No way dude; Milford is really coming along nicely for the Broncos. He has terrific game management and is a constant threat with the ball.

You're spot about the Eels though...they didn't look that hungry to me.
Got me wrong Snake
Milford flashes of brilliance was the start & finish about him....
The pretty ordinary all round was my opinion of the game....
Personally a Milford fan & can tell you we only just missed signing him back at Canberra & I was filthy....that freakish talent that can do almost the impossible..... My fingers are crossed we get similar from Walker....in time , but that's a big ask.

Got me wrong Snake
Milford flashes of brilliance was the start & finish about him....
The pretty ordinary all round was my opinion of the game....
Personally a Milford fan & can tell you we only just missed signing him back at Canberra & I was filthy....that freakish talent that can do almost the impossible..... My fingers are crossed we get similar from Walker....in time , but that's a big ask.
ah ok, yeah got ya! spot on mate.

12809674_1176291045715799_7106152535409117241_n.jpg
This has to be a caption this photo.

"Oh f&@k, what have we done Choc ? I know Gifty was a great mate, but he's living it up in the French Riveria now and we've still got two more years of this sh!t "

Over at 1EE Gutho is copping a bit of a pasting, though its nothing compared to what they're saying about Kelly.

I tell ya, if tonight is an example of the Speels structures under the Dalai then Foran is going to have a hell of a time getting that team going around the park.

Look at how much happier they both look since they left Manly........
I have never seen a more miserable looking pair of eels.
Which goes to prove money does not guarantee you happiness or a premiership title.
The way the eels played tonight these miserable pythons may add a wooden spoon to their premiership collection

Over at 1EE Gutho is copping a bit of a pasting, though its nothing compared to what they're saying about Kelly.

I tell ya, if tonight is an example of the Speels structures under the Dalai then Foran is going to have a hell of a time getting that team going around the park.
Parra could probably make do without Foran. If Norman goes down for a stint though, they are done.

Remember too, Norman's contract is up, and if he outplays Foran, Parra will have to throw A LOT of money at him. You can't have one half on over a million and the other told to take 500K if he's now a better player.

I hate anything Parra but i love that photo so much i am contemplating it for my phone wallpaper haha

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10