[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As I said a few weeks ago, it now looks like a points deduction ain't happening.

It's been in the cards every Friday for two months now, and every time I look they are still running 4th.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Greenturd was most probably hoping that Nanly would finish in 9th spot and then come up with some lame ass reason not to take the points off parra, just to shaft us again. He is most probably getting withdrawal symptoms from not stiffing us recently

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
As I said a few weeks ago, it now looks like a points deduction ain't happening.

It's been in the cards every Friday for two months now, and every time I look they are still running 4th.
It will happen mate. There is no way the NRL could back down now - even Greenburg wouldn't go there now. The delay is probably more to do with ensuring that all things are in order and can't be refuted any further. The court ruling to support the NRL in standing down the 5 directors/official would support this.

If you do turn out to be right, then the NRL has officially imploded and will lose all credibility. They will get absolutely smashed in the media.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
What is amazingly short sighted by Greenberg and the NRL, is that if they back down on the Parramatta issue, they will be opening a serious can of worms that could potentially split the League.

Precedents in any legal system change the rules and nature of the standards set for a community. If the League renege on deducting Parra points and fining them heavily as well as hitting them regarding salary cap allowances, they will not only make the general support base, but especially the Storm and Bulldogs camps, lose all confidence in them.

But even worse, having taken the softly softly position, they will have made the salary cap unworkable, because if serious penalties are not given, there is no restraint on any club breaching the rules because the NRL then cant penalise them effectively.

This debacle is like an open wound that must be addressed quickly. The Parra managers deemed responsible for the fraud are still there despite the League's instructions that they should be gone before Parra can start to accrue points again. Meanwhile this club still under the Famous Five's admin are negotiating big dollars to keep Semi and tempt Hayne back, while still holding the apparently illegally overpaid Foran and no doubt Gutherson et al with extras.

Its a very bad look and the AFL must be licking their lips at the imploding of this game, and the vacuum its likely to leave for them to move fully into. Point is the rules are there to be maintain equity. You cant have a system (or at least you shouldnt) where some teams are more equal than others.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Keep one eye up Semi......

"Falling coconuts kill 150 people worldwide each year, 15 times the number of fatalities attributable to sharks," said George Burgess, Director of the University of Florida's International Shark Attack File and a noted shark researcher." May 23, 2002

Australian-Crawl-Phalanx-cover.jpg

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Keep one eye up Semi......

"Falling coconuts kill 150 people worldwide each year, 15 times the number of fatalities attributable to sharks," said George Burgess, Director of the University of Florida's International Shark Attack File and a noted shark researcher." May 23, 2002

View attachment 3906
I think the shark would rate higher in the scary stakes though.....
Man-eating Shark
Megalodon-Shark-Week-Submarine-Shark.jpg

Man Eating Coconut
2C4C969B00000578-3233915-image-a-57_1442237279705.jpg

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What is amazingly short sighted by Greenberg and the NRL, is that if they back down on the Parramatta issue, they will be opening a serious can of worms that could potentially split the League.

Precedents in any legal system change the rules and nature of the standards set for a community. If the League renege on deducting Parra points and fining them heavily as well as hitting them regarding salary cap allowances, they will not only make the general support base, but especially the Storm and Bulldogs camps, lose all confidence in them.

But even worse, having taken the softly softly position, they will have made the salary cap unworkable, because if serious penalties are not given, there is no restraint on any club breaching the rules because the NRL then cant penalise them effectively.

This debacle is like an open wound that must be addressed quickly. The Parra managers deemed responsible for the fraud are still there despite the League's instructions that they should be gone before Parra can start to accrue points again. Meanwhile this club still under the Famous Five's admin are negotiating big dollars to keep Semi and tempt Hayne back, while still holding the apparently illegally overpaid Foran and no doubt Gutherson et al with extras.

Its a very bad look and the AFL must be licking their lips at the imploding of this game, and the vacuum its likely to leave for them to move fully into. Point is the rules are there to be maintain equity. You cant have a system (or at least you shouldnt) where some teams are more equal than others.
It's only fair then that if the " gang of 5" are still there, doing their stuff , that the NRL deduct points from the Squeals until they are gone , so more than the 12 agreed to.

I concur that if they don't it will
open the biggest can of worms ever BUT, as I keep saying, about every two weeks, it's " happening this Friday".

Maybe it's the first Friday of season 2017, so March sometime.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's only fair then that if the " gang of 5" are still there, doing their stuff , that the NRL deduct points from the Squeals until they are gone , so more than the 12 agreed to.

I concur that if they don't it will
open the biggest can of worms ever BUT, as I keep saying, about every two weeks, it's " happening this Friday".

Maybe it's the first Friday of season 2017, so March sometime.

Guess what ??

It's Friday........again!!!

And it's SSDD, ( same **** different day )

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Parramatta winger Semi Radradra has numerous driving offences to his name
8abeed669a110b9471468d0f43149c55

Ben McClellan &
Jack Houghton, The Daily Telegraph
an hour ago
Subscriber exclusive

EMBATTLED Parramatta Eels star Semi Radradra is set to take the field tonight despite facing domestic violence charges and an uncertain future in the NRL.

Hours after being charged with three domestic violence assaults of his former partner Perina Ting, the runaway winger was laughing with teammates at training yesterday.

His arrest at Sydney Airport on Thursday night, which came after a 12-day hiatus in Fiji, was not his first brush with the law.

5e76ab7e4035e7b609f4cfc9169ce168

Semi Radradra (left) is showered with water after a team huddle upon his return to Eels training session. Picture: Brett Costello
f30db96c5a3bd2b229683d4298eba615

Semi Radradra returned from Fiji on Thursday night.
The Saturday Telegraph can reveal Radradra is on a 12-month good behaviour bond for driving while disqualified.

The 24-year-old’s driver Raymond Nair said they went to a McDonald’s outlet after the Fijian flyer was released by police at 3am.

“He’s very upset. He was very quiet, cold and hungry. He said it’s good he talked to the police and gave his side of the story,” Mr Nair said.

Eels coach Brad Arthur said it was up to Radradra to stand himself down from the team.

“He’s committed to the club. My job is to coach a football team and I’m trying my best to do that,” Arthur said.

5e80d4cf5e1bda9c369d15a25a53fc81

The star winger was charged with three domestic violence assaults.
Radradra has faced court three times in the past year for driving with a suspended learner licence, and was caught driving in an unregistered and uninsured car with his then-partner and their infant daughter Luisa in June last year.

He was banned from driving for a year in February.

In April 2015, Radradra was caught behind the wheel, three days before a three-month suspension was due to expire, in an unregistered Commodore at South Wentworthville.

Despite being booked by police he was caught 30 minutes later.

Since he got his learner’s licence in November 2014, Radradra has had his licence suspended three times and has been ordered to pay nearly $5000 in fines.

He has been caught speeding in a school zone, driving unaccompanied and not obeying traffic signals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14