[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I thought Choc had the young forwards firing last year? That's all he kept talking about, and how long he used to sit in the car before training
Here's Choc geeing himself up for a training session at Parra stadium

article-1286215754056-0b795a45000005dc-907634_636x405.jpg

The rumours keep getting stronger that Choc is going to have to retire. I've heard it from tons of sources and apparently he is seriously considering following Doctors orders for the first time in his career.

The rumours keep getting stronger that Choc is going to have to retire. I've heard it from tons of sources and apparently he is seriously considering following Doctors orders for the first time in his career.

At $925k a year I bet he doesn't go without fighting it.

I bet Lol@Parra have to unload him to the ESL and probably fund about $700k a year for another 3 years.

So we shouldn't feel too special then ? Lol.

Btw, the muppet picture is hilarious. Suppose there's no point asking who deleted my Foran avatar non democratically ?

You guys are passionate & highly entertaining at least. Not without humour, once you get over the initial surprise.
ELMO the eel who came on here trying to be a smart ass displaying a Foran avatar
laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg

ELMO the eel who came on here trying to be a smart ass displaying a Foran avatar
View attachment 3064

By the way whomever did the Muppet photo and change of name needs an award, one of the funniest things I've seen.

Should be standard for any opposition supporter that comes on here giving us ****.

By the way @Eelectric hasn't been too bad really, I've given him a few trolls but a couple of likes as well.

I well remember those heady days of the 80's where our greatest opposition were the Eels.

I laugh at them these days but deep down hope they pull their **** together and become our key foe once again.

You may be tempted to visit another club's forum, but seriously what Manly supporter on here would admit to registering and posting on an opposition website? Even worse pretending to be a ridgey didge supporter in troll mode!!!
Why would you waste your precious time when you can debate plenty of narks right here lol
@:cool::giggle::finger::rofl::tmi:

By the way whomever did the Muppet photo and change of name needs an award, one of the funniest things I've seen.

Should be standard for any opposition supporter that comes on here giving us ****.

By the way @Eelectric hasn't been too bad really, I've given him a few trolls but a couple of likes as well.

I well remember those heady days of the 80's where our greatest opposition were the Eels.

I laugh at them these days but deep down hope they pull their **** together and become our key foe once again.

Hi Mark,

I tend to agree with a lot of the pundits , that Manly, with their roster should, this year, really be sitting around that top 4 mark. Not sure how you guys feel about Walker at 5/8 & Trent as coach (I actually think he will end up better than Toovey) though ?

With us, Eels, I think we'll surprise a few pundits, who don't think we're semi final capable & are building towards better things ( I can hear the howls of laughter & tomatoes readied).

He'd be mad to retire. My advice to him is keep up the rehab, attend the sessions, comply with your contract, reap your rewards. Until the contract runs out. And stuff the Eels at the same time, lol

I can't think of one player Toov's let go, didnt resign where he wasn't correct. Even Brent Kite who was still playing solid footy with us. Fact is the body just won't let ya play this game forever.

It would be a real shame for us if he does retire, because as it stands, he is taking up a massive chunk of the Eels cap for very little return and that suits me down to the ground. If he were to retire, he'd get a payout and because he is no longer registered, the Eels would have money to purchase a decent replacement...I feel they should have to suffer for their stupidity.

Unfortunately, when Hopoate wins his law suit against your club, your going to be in massive trouble cap wise. Starting the season on -4 would never be enjoyable, but you should be back in the black by about round 6.

i didn't think they got their 2 byes so early in the season!

Hi Mark,

I tend to agree with a lot of the pundits , that Manly, with their roster should, this year, really be sitting around that top 4 mark. Not sure how you guys feel about Walker at 5/8 & Trent as coach (I actually think he will end up better than Toovey) though ?

With us, Eels, I think we'll surprise a few pundits, who don't think we're semi final capable & are building towards better things ( I can hear the howls of laughter & tomatoes readied).
Forget whether or not the pundits back the Eels to make the 8.
Eels supporters don't yet have the confidence to back them to make the 8!

If they did, the Eels would be in the top 8 in the odds market. You're in equal 10th spot with the Panthers on $17 to win the big one.
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/rugby-league/nrl

You may be tempted to visit another club's forum, but seriously what Manly supporter on here would admit to registering and posting on an opposition website? Even worse pretending to be a ridgey didge supporter in troll mode!!!
Why would you waste your precious time when you can debate plenty of narks right here lol
@:cool::giggle::finger::rofl::tmi:

Wombat, I had no idea what I was in for when I joined up yesterday - bestowed troll status, bestowed Muppet titles, Elmo avatars, Pipe jokes. What's next ?

Well, in retrospect, I suppose I did ask for it joining up & adding a bit a sarcasm tit for tat, but there's some great posters here like Rex, Max, Mark, etc that I've come across & all in all, its been entertaining & quite humorous once I got used to being the butt of jokes lol.. All good.

The Eels can never claim the NRL are against them that's for sure. They have absolutely rorted the cap and from what I am reading it is very unlikely they will be punished for it. In reality with Hoppa and Watmow deals being dodgy on top of cap rorts in previous seasons they should be playing for no points this year. I am not sure of the exact details however I am unsure why they weren't stripped of all points the last two seasons and awarded spoons.

Wombat, I had no idea what I was in for when I joined up yesterday - bestowed troll status, bestowed Muppet titles, Elmo avatars, Pipe jokes. What's next ?

Well, in retrospect, I suppose I did ask for it joining up & adding a bit a sarcasm tit for tat, but there's some great posters here like Rex, Max, Mark, etc that I've come across & all in all, its been entertaining & quite humorous once I got used to being the butt of jokes lol.. All good.
It's refreshing actually to have an Eels supporter here not take things too seriously. The tone of this forum, trolls aside, is generally pretty light. Increasingly so after things turned around with our recruiting.

Forget whether or not the pundits back the Eels to make the 8.
Eels supporters don't yet have the confidence to back them to make the 8!

If they did, the Eels would be in the top 8 in the odds market. You're in equal 10th spot with the Panthers on $17 to win the big one.
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/rugby-league/nrl

Rex, right here, right now. I'm going to take a stand.

We'll make the 8 this year < collecting my breath >

Disclaimer:
TBC Feb 29. If we don't reclaim the lost 4 points & sufficiently meet the PWC recommendedations to NRL's satisfaction , I think the competition will be too close & unpredicable & we'll fall short. Forget Supreme Court action. ludicrous & futile.

• 🌈
Reactions: Rex
Rex, right here, right now. I'm going to take a stand.

We'll make the 8 this year < collecting my breath >

Disclaimer:
TBC Feb 29. If we don't reclaim the lost 4 points & sufficiently meet the PWC recommendedations to NRL's satisfaction , I think the competition will be too close & unpredicable & we'll fall short. Forget Supreme Court action. ludicrous & futile.
Hadn't thought of that. The disclaimer would explain why Parra's not being backed in the betting.

Eelectric,

I am assuming you are not Chief just having another go at everyone in a different kind of way and my view is that anyone no matter who they support is more than welcome to come on here and post. Whilst I don't post I read one eyed eel, kennel, chook pen etc and they are a good source of info.

Strange thing about Chief is that no one seems to like him on one eyed eel either. The bloke must want to be disliked by all and sundry is all I can ascertain by reading his posts. In fact he seems to post more on here now than one eyed eel.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11