Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We don't loose too many we want to keep. Sure the Roosters and Storm are after Knight, but what's new. I think we just let Bozo do his thing. Plenty of twists and turns during a footy season.

I don't buy that mate. You get attached to the players just like I do hehehehe.

Watch this. Tell me your thoughts on the great Steve Menzies:

Now tell me, do you want more players like him?

Beaver attracted fans in bucketloads. I gave up on the sport to be honest, but it was his interaction with a kid that made me fall in love with the game and its meaning (and this club) again.

Club legends. Loyalty. Passion. Us vs. them. These are the reasons I support the game and club.

Not mercenaries looking for the quickest, fastest buck. That's why fan engagement and numbers are down. That just drives apathy.

I want to see the love and passion from these players in our jersey. I'm unfortunately understanding that that is old fashioned and doesn't happen anymore.
I agree with you 100 % fathered friend . I love the home grown passionate Menzies but I also love the outsiders like Ben Kennedy who came to our club and helped us rebuild into a premiership force under Des.
Ben Kennedy was a mercenary. He started at the raiders from 1996 to 1999
and then moved on to the Knights from 2000 to 2004 before he came to us in 2005 and became our inspirational leader.
Then we have Foz home bred and grown that came up through the grades who bludged his way into the final year of his contract and bagged the legend Toovey saying he would learn more form Arthur and that he didn't enjoy the training under Toove's because it was too intense.

If we missed out on players like Cordner and Klemmer then we should have funds to keep Knight

We would get a lot more value out of Knight than Cordner and Klemmer for the dollar. No brainer for me to throw some attractive coin to Knight

I agree with you 100 % fathered friend . I love the home grown passionate Menzies but I also love the outsiders like Ben Kennedy who came to our club and helped us rebuild into a premiership force under Des.
Ben Kennedy was a mercenary. He started at the raiders from 1996 to 1999
and then moved on to the Knights from 2000 to 2004 before he came to us in 2005 and became our inspirational leader.
Then we have Foz home bred and grown that came up through the grades who bludged his way into the final year of his contract and bagged the legend Toovey saying he would learn more form Arthur and that he didn't enjoy the training under Toove's because it was too intense.
How dare you say Foran bludged his way. What would you know? When did he say training was too intense under Tooves? It's obvious you are a puppet for the managment.

I hope Liam stays. I don't buy too much into media articles as they all have their own click bait spin on things.

Liam seems to be a pretty good player who has enjoyed being at Manly.

It's outside my control (obv) but here's hoping he stays. :)

I am assuming your post is tongue in cheek, because it was obvious to all that he was simply not having a dig from about July 2014 onwards.
Foran was carrying a hamstring injury for much of the season which made it difficult to play at 100 %.

Foran was carrying a hamstring injury for much of the season which made it difficult to play at 100 %.

Because he never said no to going away with the Kiwi's to give it the proper rest...funnily enough this was not an issue this off season

Didn't stop him having a dig for the Kiwis when it was clearly not right.
He must think it is a great honour to play for his country (as anyone would) and thought he could carry the injury through the game. According to Toovey at the time "he was fine to play". Unfortunately he re-injured it which meant more time needed to recover.

He seemed to be fine when it was revealed his contract was in dispute with the slimes. Suddenly he went from a passenger to the player we knew he could be as he thought he might have to stay after all.

When his slime contract was resolved, he went back to the Foran of late 2014 early 2015.

The Canberra game at Albury was the worst of all. That was a disgraceful performance, one that even Greg Alexander commented towards the end of that game.

He was playing like a player that didn't want to be here not because of injury.

We gave him $700,000 approx last year under false pretences...except for about 3 games.

He must think it is a great honour to play for his country (as anyone would) and thought he could carry the injury through the game. According to Toovey at the time "he was fine to play". Unfortunately he re-injured it which meant more time needed to recover.
Sorry mate . Barking up the wrong tree wouldn't trust Foran as far as I could throw him !! The guy knew he was going to Parra and played accordingly with us.. ! Majority of the time ****house !!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10