Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If he stays, blood him.If he signs elsewhere, bury him.That's the way it goes .The kid is still unproven ,So Bozo holds all the chips,not him.

Have you guys seen him play? There's little doubt that if he continues to work hard, he's going to be a gun player of the future. Not surprised that Roosters have put in a lucrative offer.
I wouldn't be surprised to see us going hard to retain him and really hope we retain him for a few more years yet as he will have a regular spot in our top 17 and has a future Australian backrow/prop feel about him.

Chooks have no shortage of forwards, it's quite possible this is simply a standard retaliation for Manly driving up Cordner's price.

Very close Mate of mine sent this to text to me on Wednesday night, works at Bulldogs with Dessie on Fitness staff..
Obviously Des was trying his best to get Liam as well..

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-19_7-12-3.png
    upload_2016-2-19_7-12-3.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 140
Not about to. Already done deal. They just want him released because he doesn't want to be a forgotten entity this year.

Another Foran, as I said. Annoys me to read BS PR articles. You want out...piss off.

Hope he goes stale in NSW Cup.

Well our management certainly dropped the ball on this one.

If we indeed do have money to spend still, they've stuffed up by not retaining one of the most sought after youngsters around.

While they've made some good purchases, it's young guns like these we need to focus on keeping.

Very disappointed in penns and bozo if we do lose him. They can't say their hands were tied as they were chasing other players while he waited.

It'll probably come back to bite us like jwh.

The chooks must be throwing some good coin at him. Prob is if its a first grade spot he is after then chooks isnt thr team you should be heading to. They have plenty of top line forwards.

For what it is worth, Barrett was on BSB this morning and said they are currently trying to upgrade Knights contract.

Probably worth as much as when Tooves said on NRL 360 that the club was everything it could to retain DCE (immediately before Ikin and Kent told him Manly had pulled their offer).

One thing i have learnt is not to worry about contract talk. Foreskin and DCE conttracts taught me thalk talk is cheap and only good for click bait, sell papers.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
With Taukeiaho, Guerra, Cordner, Napa, JWH, Evans all on the books for next year and SBW rumoured return. I fail to see how Knight will have more opportunity at the Chooks. If we were chasing Cordner, Klemmer, Jackson then we surely have money to match the Roosters.

He could be the next JWH, ..... or he could be the next Dallas Rennie.

All the club can do is put their best offer forward, if he chooses to factor in some loyalty discount then that is his decision.

I think some people have to remember this is a guy who has not played NRL yet. Yes he has looked like a future star in the NYC, but not all young guys kick on due to various reasons. IMO we shouldn't be offering any more than $250k. If he wants to go to the Roosters because they are offering more $$$ then see ya later Liam.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10