Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anyone would think this kid is SBW...he has done jack and if the Roosters throw good money at him and he takes it, then so be it. I remember winning the 2011 Premiership without JWH...we can win a competition without Liam Knight.

There is more chance of me running out in little shorts and silver boots, complete with pom poms
Ok, but can you do this...
24601999.cms

Actually I am getting a bit sick of seeing the seabirds doing all their high kick moves........... Does anyone else have any shots of them hoovering, cooking or just general cleaning shots. Basically women being natural.
Very funny!

Hi guy's.
First time poster so I hope I have it right.
Saw a article in Sunday's tele re Kali Meehan being the team minder,boxing coach,and helping in rehab. Since we have a Meehan in the juniors and now on the staff maybe we will end
up with the older bro and it might have something to do with Liams signing.

Welcome aboard!

Was told a little inside info on this today.
The Roosters had not made any formal offer to Liam or his management, they have however put in an expression of interest for 2017 should he become available to negotiate.
The kid is desperate to test himself at NRL level.
He said his Heart is at Manly, and staying put is his desire.
He is great mates with so many players at the club, many whom are first grade regulars.

Here's hoping manly do the right thing and blood the kid, if he handles NRL offer him an appropriate contract.

He'll have debuted by round 10 and may stay there from then but I can't see him squeezing into the round 1 team

Very hard to leave anyone out which is a great problem to have this season, but i think Rd2 against the Tigers he will be on the interchange. TB will be keen to have him play to aid the negotiations over his contract.

At full strength who misses out for him ??
Depends what position they want to play him; however, I can see him quickly establishing himself over Tom Symonds and Nathan Green. We also have Jamie out for a while, so there is some opportunity early on, especially if we cop another injury in the forwards.

The other interesting question is where Starling sits in the pecking order according to Barrett. I'm not sure how much he is in Barrett's plans moving forward so he could be another that Liam gets a chance to jump over.

Myles
Parcell
Trbojevic
Tapau
Brown
Mateo
-------
Korisou
Lussick
Lawrence
?? (Liam/Starlo/Symonds/Green)

Barrett (and Bozo) did not hesitate to release a kiwi international for the sake of elevating Tom T, so it certainly is not out of the realms of possibility that we see Liam in the first few rounds being given a shot above Symonds, Starlo and Green. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Back row could be
11. Knight
12. Brown
13. Tapau
I would be very surprised if he starts round 1, he played nsw cup on Saturday, didn't he?

This may seem far fetched, but sure it has never happened before, is it possible that his manager is pumping out rumours. Nah surely not. That would seem unethical.

This may seem far fetched, but sure it has never happened before, is it possible that his manager is pumping out rumours. Nah surely not. That would seem unethical.
Pfft ....please...a manager would never do that. They have to spell 'ethics' before getting their license n' stuff

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8