Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If the team is settled (and with a bit of luck generally injury free) we might be in a position to rest the odd player carrying a niggling injury instead of them continuing on and aggravating it. Feeling they have to play carrying injuries week in week out can be a bit of a career destroyer. The club's depth have to get a run at some stage.

Some interesting thoughts there. For mine he is a middle forward, so he isn't really competing with Mateo or T-Red, or probably Green for that matter. So he is in the mix with Starlo, BJ, Lussick for mine. Not beyond the realms of possibility that he squeezes one of those guys out of a bench spot, but I can't see it happening first up. Maybe if we get an injury or two, or around Anzac Test time when Kapow and Brown get a call up.

Be surprised if Knight is not in the 14-17 in round 1.
Barrett is a massive fan & though only 60% of the finished product, already a better option than many in line for a spot.
Personally think an intro against a rugged Dogs pack is not ideal & would prefer him in the mix after round 5, but have a strong feeling he will be there from the start. This could well prove a good thing for retention, plus he is the type of player who has the potential to be a standout in his 1st season.

Still don't think we should be developing him for The Roosters though.

Wouldn't even have him starting in NSW Cup. Let the Chooks pay for him to remain fit and / or rehabilitate him.

Invest in our future. What about Armstrong or someone? Rather they get a shot.

Be surprised if Knight is not in the 14-17 in round 1.
Barrett is a massive fan & though only 60% of the finished product, already a better option than many in line for a spot.
Personally think an intro against a rugged Dogs pack is not ideal & would prefer him in the mix after round 5, but have a strong feeling he will be there from the start. This could well prove a good thing for retention, plus he is the type of player who has the potential to be a standout in his 1st season.
Barrett is a massive fan? Where did you here that?

Still don't think we should be developing him for The Roosters though.

Wouldn't even have him starting in NSW Cup. Let the Chooks pay for him to remain fit and / or rehabilitate him.

Invest in our future. What about Armstrong or someone? Rather they get a shot.

Where has it been confirmed he is going to the Roosters?

Have I missed the confirmation from Manly, or the Roosters?

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
For mine, who DOESN'T tell their old man what their plans are? The person that's supported you all the way through?

Knight's gone. We don't need him. Completely unproven.

Of coarse his manager will string Manly along as long as possible. They want.him to get game time.

Foran fooled everyone for ages (yet bragged the opposite idiotically).

Once bitten, twice shy. I aint falling for it this time. Just go now in my opinion. Wasting everyone's time waiting.

We need to focus resources in longer term assets.

For mine, who DOESN'T tell their old man what their plans are? The person that's supported you all the way through?

Knight's gone. We don't need him. Completely unproven.

Of coarse his manager will string Manly along as long as possible. They want.him to get game time.

Foran fooled everyone for ages (yet bragged the opposite idiotically).

Once bitten, twice shy. I aint falling for it this time. Just go now in my opinion. Wasting everyone's time waiting.

We need to focus resources in longer term assets.
So you DO have certainty he's already signed with the Roosters then?

Plus certainty that Manly won't trump the bid when Roosters register the contract?

So you DO have certainty he's already signed with the Roosters then?
I've said quite a few times, no. I have made mind up through various conversations with people who claim they DO know, what I've read, reading through quotes etc.

Chooks have a track record, unlimited cap space and resources so if they want someone, they'll cherry pick them at will.

In my opinion, Knight is gone. That's opinion.

I've said quite a few times, no. I have made mind up through various conversations with people who claim they DO know, what I've read, reading through quotes etc.

Chooks have a track record, unlimited cap space and resources so if they want someone, they'll cherry pick them at will.

In my opinion, Knight is gone. That's opinion.
So you DO have certainty - of opinion - he's already signed with the Roosters then?

Plus certainty - of opinion - that Manly won't trump the bid when Roosters register the contract?

Plus it now sounds like if the Roosters want - anyone - in Manly's team we should (in your opinion) throw our face into our hands and give up without a fight.

I don't think we should write Lussick off just yet...he wouldn't have come back to play NSW Cup when a team like the Titans, Newcastle, or Tigers would have him in their starting line-up...I think someone at the club would have told him he gets first dibs on a bench spot. I also think if he can reach his potential, he could be a very good bench prop with aggression and some bruising defence. I am holding out hope that he will fulfil on the promise he has showed intermittently throughout his career and make an impact at Manly.

Barrett has made it public he would like to see Knight as a long term Manly player, along with the Trjobovic bros & DCE.
That kind of shows he holds Knight in high esteem, don't you think?
Just think massive is a bit big that's all

Ryan has form in adopting the most pessimistic view about an issue. If he didn't hear it in a cafe, take anything negative he says with a huge grain of salt.

A mate of mine said he was lurking the chook forum and someone posted the company he was working for has organised a TPA for Knight.
I understand anyone can post anything.
I want knight to stay but my gut says he is gone.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10