Jorge Taufua injured.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well jono Wright gets picked in the 22 so you would think he may be considered for the wing.

Parker for me is the choice until Tom is back. Then happy for Wright to play on that wing.

If it's acl its tough news for jorge.
It worries me that J.Wright has been in the 22 the last few games because it seems he may come in.Judging by his performance today and the obvious time that he's spent in a good paddock,I wouldn't pick him for an under 12's side,no offence to under 12's.As for Parker,if he is really any good,why hasn't he been playing for Blacktown?ISP would be a better place to learn than the Under 20's

If Api is fit then I imagine that we will have to have

1 - Hastings
2 - Wright
3 - Walker
4 - Kelly
5 - Uate

With Parker as the other option. If Api is out then Parker has to be the next option
Not to bad actually dan and cullen to the bench maybe.

Parker played well, as centre, today in the Under 20s. He'll handle the step up in class so I'd be picking him.

1 Wright
2 ?
3 Walker
4 Kelly
5 Uate

I'd pick someone big, We need to keep the same game plan, I know J Wright is big and good under the high ball so I'd go him.
Yeah i agree. With Turbo out we need experience out there. Putting a rookie out there would be a mistake in my opinion.

It worries me that J.Wright has been in the 22 the last few games because it seems he may come in.Judging by his performance today and the obvious time that he's spent in a good paddock,I wouldn't pick him for an under 12's side,no offence to under 12's.As for Parker,if he is really any good,why hasn't he been playing for Blacktown?ISP would be a better place to learn than the Under 20's

There seems to be a reluctance to play young players in reggies these days, TT, Parker, Bainbridge have all come through direct. Mt guess is injury is the worry. Paseka is also playing U20's still.

Parker is the logical choice for replacement after coming in last year and looking pretty good. Tom Wright is the left field call but has been playing well, played a lot of fullback, pretty big so should be able to handle it and the club do have big wraps on him.

Hopefully for Jorge the scans are good tomorrow
Parker comes in has had a taste last year and showed enough
Keep Wright at fullback till Tom gets back

Hopefully scans deliver better news. didn't look good though. Will be a noticable loss, especially in his runs, was mentioned in commentary he was second only to Gallen in runs this season. Big shoes to fill.

Will likely be without api against knights too. anyone know what this 'concussion protocol' is in regards to turnarounds?

Wackos Whispers‏ @WackosWhispers 6m6 minutes ago
Sea Eagles Api Koroisau unlikely to be fit to play in #NRLManlyKnights due to 5 day turnaround and Concussion protocol
What's the go with the 5 day Concussion protocol?
So it will be 5 days and 3 hours before he is required.
Technically he should be 102.5% good to go!

What's the go with the 5 day Concussion protocol?
So it will be 5 days and 3 hours before he is required.
Technically he should be 102.5% good to go!

Players need to go through a graduated return to play following a concussion, this is generally set out at a minimum of 6 days from the time of injury mate.

Terrible luck for Jorge if correct in it being an ACL. Unfortunately injuries were always going to test us this year, any long term injury within our backrow or forwards would have been just as devastating.

Once Tom comes back Wright will go to the wing I would imagine. We know he's very good under the high ball, is solid and can still kick goals.

We got lucky with Tom's injury, doesn't look like we'll be as lucky with this one. Certainly will miss his bulldozing finishing and runs from our own end.

Love Tafua. Such a great finisher and gets us out of trouble with strong hit ups early in the set. He is second row bound though and I think this injury might see him live out the rest of his career there. A few on this forum hinted at this in the past couple of years and I thought it was a bit silly but with the knee injury and the way he has played this year - a lot more dirty work hitting it up - and the fact that he hits hard in defence and our second rowers play a very regimented game in a coralled part of the field I think we could have a ready made winterstein replacement.

Parker for mine to replace Taufua. He was very good today in 20s and while I know there is a massive difference between the 20s and first grade his carries were really strong and defence was solid. Bainbridge only first game back and looked underdone in 20s. Cullen was very good in reserve grade and could be a thought for back up 9 although feel they might throw another middle forward in.
Bainbridge underdone? First game back in 7 weeks played 80minutes made nearly 40 tackles. What you watching?

Love Tafua. Such a great finisher and gets us out of trouble with strong hit ups early in the set. He is second row bound though and I think this injury might see him live out the rest of his career there. A few on this forum hinted at this in the past couple of years and I thought it was a bit silly but with the knee injury and the way he has played this year - a lot more dirty work hitting it up - and the fact that he hits hard in defence and our second rowers play a very regimented game in a coralled part of the field I think we could have a ready made winterstein replacement.
Indeed, the loss of Hoh Hua (??) may see a serious dent in our title aspirations, the good news being we will still be in the top 2

The only possible upside for this is that it might eliminate the bomb hole on our left edge. Greg Alexander even said it today that he can't understand why teams don't continually bomb Jorge because he was all at sea under Austin's kicks.

However, there is more to Jorge than that. His runs from the back in early tackles are invaluable. And when there is a try on offer you really want no one else out there. He's hard to stop close to the line and for some reason his hands are like glue with things like half-volleys. And sometimes he channels his inner Steve Matai and comes up with a huge hit.

All the best Jorge, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Tom will be back after the bye.
Wright will stay at fullback until then and then move to the wing. J Wright will play wing until then. That's what he was recruited for.
Agree with this..best option

Whoever fills the void for now, it could turn out to be a golden opportunity for them to prove their worth and make a name for themselves amongst the big boys. Goodluck buddy and do Manly proud!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8