Jorge Taufua injured.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
He has put on at least eight kilos from last year.

Jorge suspected acl in presser.

Parker will give us an attacking kick in the air. Which we haven't had. Since Robbo.

Tafua packing in the second row with Buhrer next year I think.
He stood up to a hammering from the warriors last year in Perth and if he's bulked up like that he'll be fine.
Anyway Baz might have someone else in mind.
The return metres and defence from Jorge that has the opponents looking over their shoulders will be missed. He has improved his D a lot this year.

D

Deleted member 26876

Trent Barrett has stated that it may be an acl that taufua has done :(

Give Parker a go, then when turbo comes back decide between Parker and Wright for the remainder of the season, huge loss we will need our replacement to play the same style and take plenty of runs. Could be good for our defence however, although less chance for momentum to he changed off of a big taufua hit

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
I think Tom might come back next week or the week after and we will see Matt Wright on the wing. I'd love for Parker to get a shot though.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Agree that Parker would be an excellent replacement. Really like what I've seen of him in first grade so far and I'm sure he'll do a good job. But we're definitely going to miss Jorge's hitups. He takes more tough carries than anyone in our team (according to today's commentators, only Gallen had made more hitups than Jorge this season) and he's virtually unstoppable close to the try line. Maybe Frankenstein can take up the slack. Someone's going to have to.

Hopefully scans deliver better news. didn't look good though. Will be a noticable loss, especially in his runs, was mentioned in commentary he was second only to Gallen in runs this season. Big shoes to fill.

Will likely be without api against knights too. anyone know what this 'concussion protocol' is in regards to turnarounds?

Wackos Whispers‏ @WackosWhispers 6m6 minutes ago
Sea Eagles Api Koroisau unlikely to be fit to play in #NRLManlyKnights due to 5 day turnaround and Concussion protocol

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Fingers crossed it's a case of the first injury being a medial ligament strain and then he has eventually torn it later in the game by playing on.

The main concern is that he strained the Medial and the anterior has torn as a result of the compensating for the strained medial.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Hopefully scans deliver better news. didn't look good though. Will be a noticable loss, especially in his runs, was mentioned in commentary he was second only to Gallen in runs this season. Big shoes to fill.

Will likely be without api against knights too. anyone know what this 'concussion protocol' is in regards to turnarounds?

Wackos Whispers‏ @WackosWhispers 6m6 minutes ago
Sea Eagles Api Koroisau unlikely to be fit to play in #NRLManlyKnights due to 5 day turnaround and Concussion protocol
It will be interesting to see what Barrett does here. He may well bring up Bainbridge, put Brown in at Hooker and Hastings off the bench again. I would like to see what Hastings can do with a full game in the 9 (I still say he is a half and would go well with DCE).

smithy

Reserve Grader
Parker for mine to replace Taufua. He was very good today in 20s and while I know there is a massive difference between the 20s and first grade his carries were really strong and defence was solid. Bainbridge only first game back and looked underdone in 20s. Cullen was very good in reserve grade and could be a thought for back up 9 although feel they might throw another middle forward in.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
If Api is fit then I imagine that we will have to have

1 - Hastings
2 - Wright
3 - Walker
4 - Kelly
5 - Uate

With Parker as the other option. If Api is out then Parker has to be the next option

KNUCKLES

Bencher
I would much prefer kelly to wing brown into the centres unless turbo is back and m wright on the wing. I would feel more comfortable with experience defensively. Although in saying that the knoughts may be the perfect time to hive schuster or tom wright a lil slice of the action

Shoe1

Journey Man
I would much prefer kelly to wing brown into the centres unless turbo is back and m wright on the wing. I would feel more comfortable with experience defensively. Although in saying that the knoughts may be the perfect time to hive schuster or tom wright a lil slice of the action
Not a bad idea. I reckon for the Knights game the key is experience and hard heads in defense. Our attack will take care of itself.

The risk we have with this game is if the Knights start believing in themselves

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Well jono Wright gets picked in the 22 so you would think he may be considered for the wing.

Parker for me is the choice until Tom is back. Then happy for Wright to play on that wing.

If it's acl its tough news for jorge.

manly al

First Grader
Also wish Jorge a speedy recovery. You would think that Parker would be the first option , after he clearly showed that he could handle that higher level last year in his few A Grade appearances and if his present form is O K .

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Wright to stay at the back if tom is not ready. Fill in with an actual winger V newcastle then rethink after the bye.

The trouble with Brown, while he has some ability he does not have a football brain, cant make the reads defending at centre and gives away penalties.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12