James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
What paper?
Weidler the fluffer- nothing in it :shake:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...coming-a-father-says-mum-20170429-gvvihy.html

Sydney calling?
Injured Brisbane star James Roberts is expected to stay at the Broncos, but Sydney clubs may want to know that his ex-partner is now living in Sydney with the couple's baby. Roberts gets time off from the Broncos to see his son.

Manly would be in the box seat to sign the centre because he has a strong bond with Trent Barrett after spending time with him at Penrith.

Thanks Happy!!! Wow how speculative is this crap. So he has split with his misses, she moved to Sydney so yep Manly......It's a Brisbane paper, and who do we play next!

The local media, feeding the manly hate, love it. Because you know we are that club buying everyone and anyone with all our 3rd party deals like Jack Bird these days.

Why wasn't he sacked by nrl or broncs in off season.

Oh that's right we swept that one under the carpet for Wayne. Even got the media on side not to mention it.

I wonder if Kelly played some 5/8 in his younger years , I can see him as a champion 5/8 in years to come.
There are loads of so called dick heads playing in the NRL , I'm happy to let the club decide on that part of the equation.
Luckily the club recruits players based on their potential rather than their past at times .
Played a bit of fullback.

No doubting hes a gun, but I don't think he'd come cheap. We should be looking to secure the majority of our squad and pick up a gun second rower and some depth players.

Walker at 22 years of age and Roberts at 24 years of age would make a lethal combination . Catch us if you can !!!
I would rather our club have thugs than pussycats
They are both young and there is hope
pussy-cats-1.jpg

Its a no from me . Pretty happy with kelly as he's developing and im wrapped in walks .Id hate to sign him and he tarnished the great killer or skivvys jumper with his off field antics.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10