Jade Anderson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Totally disagree . After we lose our top 6 halves to injury we need to fall back on someone and our outside backs are incredibly strong so Anderson would be superfluous to needs.

Can Anderson play in the halves? put through a nice little kick on the weekend for a try. Could be a shot for position 30 if that's the case.

Thanks for all that precious ..... it so often amazes me that when your arguement has been effectively debunked your go to response is to start to cry and winge about the big nasty man .. and then go on to do exactly what you are crying about ..

And here is the thing ... your attitude is demeaning and insulting to Anderson and all the other 9 or10 young players in the squad ... ... to suggest they are where they are solely due to a coach is asinine .... they are where they are due to hard work, persistence and talent .. they have earned their opportunities this year by their own efforts ....

Whilst you may think Anderson was ready to play FG last year ..... the majority of views I have read on this site (and I agree with from my own observations) was that whilst he is undoubtably talented he was too small and would benefit from a further years growth ... I would suggest this was why he has been on a development conrtact rather than your assertion that it was somehow poor coaching ....

Either way ... Anderson has had the goods ... he has accepted his development path, trained hard, been persistent, and taken his trial opportunity .... he has the grit ... What he didn't do is wimp out and ask to go to rugby to smell the roses ... . And when he does eventually play FG , if ever, it will be because of what he did ... not because of either Baz or Des ....
I'm so upset that you could possibly think I'm precious! Before I can converse anymore with you big nasty man I must speak with my favourite unicorn sparkles to see what she thinks....

Last edited:
Thanks for all that precious ..... it so often amazes me that when your arguement has been effectively debunked your go to response is to start to cry and winge about the big nasty man .. and then go on to do exactly what you are crying about ..

And here is the thing ... your attitude is demeaning and insulting to Anderson and all the other 9 or10 young players in the squad ... ... to suggest they are where they are solely due to a coach is asinine .... they are where they are due to hard work, persistence and talent .. they have earned their opportunities this year by their own efforts ....

Whilst you may think Anderson was ready to play FG last year ..... the majority of views I have read on this site (and I agree with from my own observations) was that whilst he is undoubtably talented he was too small and would benefit from a further years growth ... I would suggest this was why he has been on a development conrtact rather than your assertion that it was somehow poor coaching ....

Either way ... Anderson has had the goods ... he has accepted his development path, trained hard, been persistent, and taken his trial opportunity .... he has the grit ... What he didn't do is wimp out and ask to go to rugby to smell the roses ... . And when he does eventually play FG , if ever, it will be because of what he did ... not because of either Baz or Des ....

Sparkles says go all in....

Where do I start. I know. Your wrong.

Few points for you to carefully consider.

"Thanks for all that precious ..... it so often amazes me that when your arguement has been effectively debunked your go to response is to start to cry and winge about the big nasty man .. and then go on to do exactly what you are crying about .." - you just have such a way with words which makes me so happy... regarding doing the same thing as I'm whinging about is called taking the piss and if you missed that attempt I'm sorry....

"And here is the thing ... your attitude is demeaning and insulting to Anderson and all the other 9 or10 young players in the squad ... ... to suggest they are where they are solely due to a coach is asinine .... they are where they are due to hard work, persistence and talent .. they have earned their opportunities this year by their own efforts ...."- what a load of BS. Im in no way demeaning Anderson or any other young player. Its proven that the majority of players respond differently to those around them in relation to development. Look at the FOX. At the tigers he was ok. At Melbourne under Belly he's a God dam weapon. Good coaches can take ordinary players and make the great. FACT.

"Whilst you may think Anderson was ready to play FG last year ..... the majority of views I have read on this site (and I agree with from my own observations) was that whilst he is undoubtably talented he was too small and would benefit from a further years growth ... I would suggest this was why he has been on a development conrtact rather than your assertion that it was somehow poor coaching ...." - You may be getting confused on other posters. I never said Anderson was ready to play FG last year in any post above. What I did say was given the crap position we were in TB could have tried Wright on the wing to give the kid a chance.

Finally I may have worked it out regarding your dislike for Tom Wright. Now be truthful, did he knock you back one night down at the club? Revenge posting never works out well.

Sparkles says Hi! X

Sparkles says go all in....

Where do I start. I know. Your wrong.

Few points for you to carefully consider.

"Thanks for all that precious ..... it so often amazes me that when your arguement has been effectively debunked your go to response is to start to cry and winge about the big nasty man .. and then go on to do exactly what you are crying about .." - you just have such a way with words which makes me so happy... regarding doing the same thing as I'm whinging about is called taking the piss and if you missed that attempt I'm sorry....

"And here is the thing ... your attitude is demeaning and insulting to Anderson and all the other 9 or10 young players in the squad ... ... to suggest they are where they are solely due to a coach is asinine .... they are where they are due to hard work, persistence and talent .. they have earned their opportunities this year by their own efforts ...."- what a load of BS. Im in no way demeaning Anderson or any other young player. Its proven that the majority of players respond differently to those around them in relation to development. Look at the FOX. At the tigers he was ok. At Melbourne under Belly he's a God dam weapon. Good coaches can take ordinary players and make the great. FACT.

"Whilst you may think Anderson was ready to play FG last year ..... the majority of views I have read on this site (and I agree with from my own observations) was that whilst he is undoubtably talented he was too small and would benefit from a further years growth ... I would suggest this was why he has been on a development conrtact rather than your assertion that it was somehow poor coaching ...." - You may be getting confused on other posters. I never said Anderson was ready to play FG last year in any post above. What I did say was given the crap position we were in TB could have tried Wright on the wing to give the kid a chance.

Finally I may have worked it out regarding your dislike for Tom Wright. Now be truthful, did he knock you back one night down at the club? Revenge posting never works out well.

Sparkles says Hi! X

Im not here to take sides but cant help comment when I see dribble..
When you say 'Anderson - never got a chance under TB' - I think to the average punter that means he didn't get a look in to play FG.
Re the Fox, at the tigers he barely played half a dozen games as a rookie before he got snapped up by Melbourne.. his talent was obvious - your point?

Im not here to take sides but cant help comment when I see dribble..
When you say 'Anderson - never got a chance under TB' - I think to the average punter that means he didn't get a look in to play FG.
Re the Fox, at the tigers he barely played half a dozen games as a rookie before he got snapped up by Melbourne.. his talent was obvious - your point?
OMG.... Sparkles is starting to get frustrated and that's not a good look...
What's your point? Anderson didn't get a chance to play FG under Barrett probably because he wasn't ready... FACT.
I give up. If you didn't see what I was trying to say in earlier posts then there probably isn't much use trying To explain further.
Good luck the the young kid. Honestly I hope he does good under Des..... arghhhhhhhhh.

Exciting times ahead with all of these talented young prospects coming through... Great to see Dessie boy promoting the youth and steering the ship in the opposite direction to the journeyman approach that was employed by Twent.

Agree Kevvie, exciting times ahead with all these talented youngsters on the cusp of stardom ...even better is the fact that the 10 named below have all played u/20's for Manly and have been progressed to top 30 status under Barrett's outstanding youth devolepment record.

Fainu,
Funa.
Olakauatu,
Cust,
Metcalf,
Parker,
Paseka,
Kioa,
Anderson, .
Hopoate

that is 1/3 of our entire roster made up of our own youth league players .... has to be a record ...Throw in more youth in Suli and Garrick and 40% of our roster are youngsters....

But I don't want to give Barrett all the credit for this successful youth policy over the past 3 years ....

Can you please name those youth players you are crediting Dessie with promoting over the past 2 months he has been in charge .... ....

Agree Kevvie, exciting times ahead with all these talented youngsters on the cusp of stardom ...even better is the fact that the 10 named below have all played u/20's for Manly and have been progressed to top 30 status under Barrett's outstanding youth devolepment record.

Fainu,
Funa.
Olakauatu,
Cust,
Metcalf,
Parker,
Paseka,
Kioa,
Anderson, .
Hopoate

that is 1/3 of our entire roster made up of our own youth league players .... has to be a record ...Throw in more youth in Suli and Garrick and 40% of our roster are youngsters....

But I don't want to give Barrett all the credit for this successful youth policy over the past 3 years ....

Can you please name those youth players you are crediting Dessie with promoting over the past 2 months he has been in charge .... ....

I must have missed something, last time I checked Olakautu, Metcalf and Anderson were not in the top 30 (29).

I get a little annoyed when Barrett gets brought up ad nauseam for topics that are really not related at all (That goes for both sides of the argument).

For me, on paper it looks like we have the best set of upcoming juniors we have had since the early 1990s. But NRL level football is not played on paper, so let's see how they all progress.

I get a little annoyed when Barrett gets brought up ad nauseam for topics that are really not related at all (That goes for both sides of the argument).

For me, on paper it looks like we have the best set of upcoming juniors we have had since the early 1990s. But NRL level football is not played on paper, so let's see how they all progress.

Yep, let’s just enjoy their progress now not who got them there!!

Garrick
Hoppa
Cust
Fainu
Anderson
Funa
Metcalf
Olakautu
Waddell
B Trobjrevic
Schuster

Makes damn good reading that lot

And I have heard our depth questioned ... rightly so .... but consider this ... $350k penalty under the salary cap may not sound like a whole lot .. not if you say you are short only one good player ..

But it can be a very big difference if you consider it in terms of depth players ... for example the difference between a $150k player and a $220k player is significant ... and our cap penalty is 5 of the better standard players for 5 of the lower standard ...

And I have heard our depth questioned ... rightly so .... but consider this ... $350k penalty under the salary cap may not sound like a whole lot .. not if you say you are short only one good player ..

But it can be a very big difference if you consider it in terms of depth players ... for example the difference between a $150k player and a $220k player is significant ... and our cap penalty is 5 of the better standard players for 5 of the lower standard ...
Very true , it’s really hurt us last year and this.

People talk about it being one player but it’s not , it’s getting 3,4 yes maybe 5 better players for our last few in the 30.

Fainu,
Funa.
Olakauatu,
Cust,
Metcalf,
Parker,
Paseka,
Kioa,
Anderson, .
Hopoate

Yes it is awesome that we have such a talented bunch coming through who appear to be on the cusp of stardom as you say... but why do you consider the fact that they were here at the same time as Trent and his “outstanding youth policy” to be better news? I don’t get that at all.

Last edited:

Fainu,
Funa.
Olakauatu,
Cust,
Metcalf,
Parker,
Paseka,
Kioa,
Anderson, .
Hopoate

In relation to your question regarding Dessie and his promotion of youth... I refer you to his coaching record which includes 2 premierships and 5 grand finals. During his time as a head coach he has developed some very special players. An example of some of the youth he has promoted For our club is as follows... Brett Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Gifty, DCE, Kieran Foran, Steve Matai, JWH, Jamie Buhrer, Will Hopoate, D’Arcy Lussick etc... then there is his penchant for turning “journeymen” players into reliable first graders... Mark Bryant, Joe Galavou, Glen Hall, Shane Rodney, Luke Williamson, Heath L’Estrange etc... there are plenty more examples in both categories as well.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11