Jack Gosiewski has got to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If he invites you on his jet plane to the Bahamas to a Tropical island with wild women....your sacred opinion may change ...and guess what ....you can still support Manly 😎👍
Jokes and Wild, Wild Woman aside feathered friend
No honourable Manly person should bet against their own Mother and Manly

I'm interested to see that we tabled an offer to Walker (apparently much less than what he is on now) as he wants to stay at the club. I'd like to see him stay for the right price. Still a very talented centre / utility back rower in this new Vlandys Ball rules
i would keep him for the right price.

If it doesn't unnerve the playing group i'd be trying to get rid of Suli whose on 550k.

Also the subject of this thread has to go, along with morgan boyle.

The bloke next door has goats. But there is only a young white goat that has worked out how to get out of his front paddock. She’s a nice little thing, comes over for a goat-chat and a feed of grain. I nick named her ‘Willo‘ (with all the transgender stuff, I didn’t think she’d mind crossing over).
The daughter gets it. But the wife (not a sports fan at all), thinks we’re off our heads. lol. When she/he comes over next I’ll get a photo of ’lil Willo.

Then you'll literally have the goat photos!

Jokes and Wild, Wild Woman aside feathered friend
No honourable Manly person should bet against their own Mother and Manly
I differ on that Bozo - I think he would have as much love for the Mighty Seaeagles as you and I, simply a different perspective on things....I'm more concerned with fair weather supporters who chop and change and suddenly support Manly when they are back on Top....that's my pet hate and I think you will find the bloke who(made the bet and a few dollars), would be with Manly at their worst and best, just like you and I...

I differ on that Bozo - I think he would have as much love for the Mighty Seaeagles as you and I, simply a different perspective on things....I'm more concerned with fair weather supporters who chop and change and suddenly support Manly when they are back on Top....that's my pet hate and I think you will find the bloke who(made the bet and a few dollars), would be with Manly at their worst and best, just like you and I...
It is all about perception feathered friend and my perception is It is the principle of the matter and that is
Betting against your Mother and Manly is a betrayal .

It is all about perception feathered friend and my perception is It is the principle of the matter and that is
The Bozo "book of ethics" is a little ruthless....are there any pages of forgiveness :wait:

The Bozo "book of ethics" is a little ruthless....are there any pages of forgiveness :wait:
Any one who stains his soul betting against his sacred club is only forgiven if he gives the money to charity feathered friend .

Exactly. Everyone has their price, even our mothers, and there's a bit of whore in everyone. There's got to be a line in the sand. A line where you put your foot down. In the sand. A principle. Money on one side, mothers, whores, and Manly on the other. Or maybe the whores are on the money side. Actually they'd have to be on both sides. Not sure, but the vibe is clear.

Gamble responsibly. :)

Exactly. Everyone has their price, even our mothers, and there's a bit of whore in everyone. There's got to be a line in the sand. A line where you put your foot down. In the sand. A principle. Money on one side, mothers, whores, and Manly on the other. Or maybe the whores are on the money side. Actually they'd have to be on both sides. Not sure, but the vibe is clear.

Gamble responsibly. :)
The vibe is certainly clear and thank God that we are all unique ,weird , wacky and wonderful in our own way :)

6477de09007adca909c6e73e94f59b07.gif

Honestly, I truely hope this comment is a piss take.

28min. Tom Starling try. Gosiewski makes poor effort to get back to market then jobs behind and doesn't close the gap with Sipley which is a contributing factor to the try

35min. Misses a simple tackle against Sam Williams. Try. Yes, Keppie has some responsibility but that's now two token efforts in defence from Gosiewski.

Both of these efforts where not long after he came on. That means it's poor effort, not fatigue. And these are just the two I remember off the top of my head without rewatching the game.

Now consider in 30mins of game time he had 4 runs for 27m, missed three tackles and dropped the ball clean in our half. He averaged just 6.75m per run and more or the same miss tackles that other middle forwards had in double the time / tackle count!

When he came on the field we had the upper hand. Then we went to ****. He goes off and we start scoring again. Is that just coincidence?
Disagree...
First try both markers got caught out from a quick play the ball (there were 2 tacklers in the tackle but I suppose it is entirely his fault...)and he chased hard,Sipley got juked by Starling and Lawton was slow from outside to help.
Saved a try around 30 minute mark.
Williams try was Keppie walking from marker and leaving a 5 metre gap with the half running one way and stepping him back on the inside,not one of our forwards could make that tackle.
He ran when we had the ball and did not get ragdolled once,when he came on the Raiders had 9/10 of the next sets,to try to blame him for that is a little ridiculous when Sipley and Keppie were garbage in that period.
I saw a guy working hard in defense when on.I am not a fan of his and I would not have selected him over Burbo,but it was not his fault and saying that the loss is entirely on his shoulders is off the mark.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12