Jack Gosiewski has got to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Super attacking coach at Belmore should sign jetgronkski. hes trent kind of player

Gosiewski has played more games for Manly than the much maligned and disappointingly waste of potential,James Hasson.

5fwq6q.jpg

Pretty sure when at marker the dummy half ran around him a few times
Late in the game on 4th tackle he attempts to knock the ball from their dummy half and it's a knock on.
Never seen Burbo do any of that.

FMD....I get that people hate him ....but he saved the first try at at 30 min.
Saw nothing that he did wrong for the rest of match,don't blame him for the loss,this is a garbage thread from people that have no effin idea.
Honestly, I truely hope this comment is a piss take.

28min. Tom Starling try. Gosiewski makes poor effort to get back to market then jobs behind and doesn't close the gap with Sipley which is a contributing factor to the try

35min. Misses a simple tackle against Sam Williams. Try. Yes, Keppie has some responsibility but that's now two token efforts in defence from Gosiewski.

Both of these efforts where not long after he came on. That means it's poor effort, not fatigue. And these are just the two I remember off the top of my head without rewatching the game.

Now consider in 30mins of game time he had 4 runs for 27m, missed three tackles and dropped the ball clean in our half. He averaged just 6.75m per run and more or the same miss tackles that other middle forwards had in double the time / tackle count!

When he came on the field we had the upper hand. Then we went to ****. He goes off and we start scoring again. Is that just coincidence?

With all the handwringing about the futures of various legacy players from the Fulton-Barrett era (and even the Toovey era - e.g. Jumping Jorge Tafua), it’s worth remembering that the club has been busily re-signing players like Parker, Garrick, Harper, Croker, et al.

Apart from Walker perhaps, there is no sign that the club is about to re-sign Gosieski, Sironen, Suli or Boyle. If that’s not an indication of where Hasler and co. see the club’s immediate future, I don’t know what is.

To be fair on Jetski it was his first game in a while

Yes that is true. But, the sad reality is that how he played on Thursday night with the missed tackles and all that, is pretty much exactly what we expect to get from him when he is match fit.

The guy has become next to useless as a first grade player. To that end he would make a decent back rower for the Tigpies.....he's about on their level.

@TagMonster is right in what they say above ... we played better before Jetski came on and we only started to play well again after he finally got dragged.

With all the handwringing about the futures of various legacy players from the Fulton-Barrett era (and even the Toovey era - e.g. Jumping Jorge Tafua), it’s worth remembering that the club has been busily re-signing players like Parker, Garrick, Harper, Croker, et al.

Apart from Walker perhaps, there is no sign that the club is about to re-sign Gosieski, Sironen, Suli or Boyle. If that’s not an indication of where Hasler and co. see the club’s immediate future, I don’t know what is.
I'm interested to see that we tabled an offer to Walker (apparently much less than what he is on now) as he wants to stay at the club. I'd like to see him stay for the right price. Still a very talented centre / utility back rower in this new Vlandys Ball rules

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12