Jack Gosiewski has got to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
Useless in defence and without DCE to grubber through he isn't even a 1 trick pony.

Why you would drop Burbo for him has me miffed. Why he would get first crack off the bench before De Luis is beyond me.

Glad he is off contract. Hopefully we get Shoe back next week and then never see him in the maroon and white again.

Bloody useless. 30mins, 3 runs, 27 metres with 3 missed tackles which pretty much all led to tries.

F#ck I hate Origin during the season!!!!! 🤬🤬😋

When I saw him brought into the side I was a little annoyed but not too concerned as I thought he’d only play 10-15 mins at the end of the game. Instead Des the genius brought him on as first man off the bench as a front rower and he was directly involved in their first 2 tries. No impact in attack to offset the **** defence either.

Hopefully you’re right and he never plays for us again but I’m not getting my hopes too high.

When I saw him brought into the side I was a little annoyed but not too concerned as I thought he’d only play 10-15 mins at the end of the game. Instead Des the genius brought him on as first man off the bench as a front rower and he was directly involved in their first 2 tries. No impact in attack to offset the **** defence either.

Hopefully you’re right and he never plays for us again but I’m not getting my hopes too high.
Boyle as well to come back into this squad because of Des loyalty.

He was ordinary last night but it was strange that Des brought into the middle without any football for months. Strange coaching call.
Agreed - seemed destined to fail. Why would Des do that? We can only speculate.

There must be some metric or stat that Des obsesses with the Gosie rates highly in for him to keep going back to him.

Because from simply using your eyes and watching the game it is obvious he should not be featuring

Last edited:
There must be some metric or stat that Des obsesses with the Godie rates highly in for him to keep going back to him.

Because from simply using your eyes and watching the game it is obvious he should not be featuring
Has to be it. There is no way you would think he is better than Burbo. If De Luis got on first I honestly think we win that game. I know it's a bit of hyperbole but that loss is near the sole responsibility of Gosiewski playing at prop for so much of the game. His defence is just so ****.

I changed my tip on other tipping sites when I saw he was playing
Lucky you saw him coming!

Surfer Jetski GIF

As an avid fan of non bagging, yet the right to call out a poor performance, I really hope not to see him in Top grade again.
Have never understood the love for him in the first place ??
He has a terrible set of hands and has the knack of losing the ball at key times - hot in attack or gifting opposition the ball in great position.
His defence has also been overrated, seems to over read plays and go at the wrong man and to top it off - misses him anyways ??
There was that small patch a couple of years ago, I will say he added some energy off bench, but was always still that player you always thought out loud "don't drop it...please just hold it"
When he signed was apparently some tough front man, but I more often than not see him ragdolled in attack and trampled over in defence.
I realise we are down on troops atm, but young Ben Turbo would have been the better option by days.....this selection along with not giving Cust the 7 with Walker off the bench are still head scratches....
Hopefully a few are back from here till seasons end and Jetski can head back to Blacktown.

Does Trent want him and Suli?

I'm sure he's a nice guy and it's nothing against him personally. But he's not good enough. Not even as a depth player. How Dessie prefers experience over youth is beyond me. Look at Shuster. Guacamole. Just throw in the talented kids. Some may go good some may not. But they deserve their opportunity. Unfortunately we have seen enough of Jetski and Suli. Not good enough

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8