It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
They have my support, till death do us part.
Their death or mine
I used to blindly support our club. It is both of our team after all.

But there does become a point, one stuff up after another stuff up, where we all need to ask ourselves. Does Scotty deserve our support?

Dragon's fans protested to oust the Doust.

That club sure seems to have opened up the wallet, recruited well to tame the masses, and is better because of it.

When problems exist. They need to be fixed. One way or the other.

You don't get change by keeping all the same support staff. Penn still doesn't get it.

I don't begrudge if you blindly follow

I'd prefer to work towards having the problems fixed. Not doing the same thing supporting penn and expecting a different result.

#2v=Manly=us.

But there does become a point, one stuff up after another stuff up, where we all need to ask ourselves. Does Scotty deserve our support?

That club sure seems to have opened up the wallet, recruited well to tame the masses, and is better because of it.

When problems exist. They need to fixed. One way or the other.

You don't get change by keeping all the same support staff. Penn still doesn't get it.

I'd prefer to work towards having the problems fixed. Not doing the same thing supporting penn and expecting a different result.

#2v=Manly=us.
took em years to oust Doust, now they have new owners with ca$h

When problems exist. They need to be fixed. One way or the other.

#2v=Manly=us.
I can understand Scott wanting to keep the support staff to be fair... they have been outstanding the last three years.

I think in saints case doust ignored the protests for about 20 years then retired. It was water off a duck’s back.
True I think he was to finish up at the end of this year. I wouldn't say the dragons fans protest, hurt there cause all the same. Great slogan 'Oust Doust'

So a public protest by the fan base, against their own club. Resulted in new owners with more cash.
Dont think I said that.....Doust did ALL his time and when he stept away, as CEO, others decided to buy in. It wasn't a privately owned model to start with, I think.

There is one thing I believe Penn does not fully get.

Yes, he owns the club.
Yes, he controls the $$

But I believe he does not really understand that he also currently holds 70 odd years of history, culture, and Manly spirit in his palm. There is more to being a club owner than simply owning the club.

He is simply the current custodian of our collective history and culture, and that is priceless.

I personally find it extremely fustrating that he appears so "vanilla" about where we are at, and where we are heading.

There is one thing I believe Penn does not fully get.

Yes, he owns the club.
Yes, he controls the $$

But I believe he does not really understand that he also currently holds 70 odd years of history, culture, and Manly spirit in his palm. There is more to being a club owner than simply owning the club.

He is simply the current custodian of our collective history and culture, and that is priceless.

I personally find it extremely fustrating that he appears so "vanilla" about where we are at, and where we are heading.

You know I really wonder if he feels that way. We do, I'm not sure about him. He seems to worry About Sea Eagles Ltd and thats it.

On behalf of the Dayshift Dribblers .... Madge ain't coming here ... for the exact same reasons Barrett resigned ...... the circle jerk circus that is now Manly is not resourced to NRL stndards .... and apart from the smiling lip service there is no evidence that will change any time soon ...

But hey, all you heros continue to abuse and make up whatever crap you want to about Baz ...... future generations will revere him as a prophet of truth ...... build a Centre of Excellence in his honour ..... and observe an annual holiday called BazDay where effigy's of Penn sitting on an Ikea stool will be burnt .......
No offence to you Woodsie but the only thing that made me smile after hearing about Madge's rejection was the term 'Dayshift Dribblers'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8