Inglis in Trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Greenberg said this in the herald about a player who was suspended for being a drunk driver:

“It is a mark of the man that he has accepted responsibility for his actions and I have no doubt he will overcome this setback and retain his status as a true leader in our game.”

Quiz. Did he say this about:

A) watmough
B) Liam knight
C) t-Rex
D) Inglis

?

Greenberg said this in the herald about a player who was suspended for being a drunk driver:

“It is a mark of the man that he has accepted responsibility for his actions and I have no doubt he will overcome this setback and retain his status as a true leader in our game.”

Quiz. Did he say this about:

A) watmough
B) Liam knight
C) t-Rex
D) Inglis

?
Trick question. It was Todd Carney.

Maybe Origin karma at play with Greg experiencing a case of the G I Blues . [ Apologies to avid Elvis Presley fans ]

I always thought that Inglis had a problem with Alcohol, but now i know that he aint got a problem with it cos he likes it.

Not only that, there were the hideous photos of that Cougar creature licking his nipples at a Qld origin camp while wifey sat at home, the cap cheating, the extra kid conveniently conceived when he and said wifey were ‘on a break’...he’s the furthest thing from a cleanskin. And for all the talk of going into rehab for mental health issues - maybe true, but probably less about the injuries he claimed than the missus kicking him out because he was sprung playing away from home again...

Yes but apart from that he's quite nice. Also uses the word "deadly" and is therefore an Indigenous role model.

When crawling on the ground like a lizard is your alter-ego ..... maybe something in that spirit animal belief ......

One of my drunken alter-egos is a tipsy old lady named Ethel - Ethel Alcohol. I mostly just go around introducing myself to people in my old person, whistling through my front teeth (as if they’re slightly ill-fitting falsies) voice. Assuming Inglis just has a skinful and crawls around on the ground with his tongue hanging out?

Never taken to Inglis, always thought he looked shifty & going by what has come out in the press about him.over the years I suspect I'm on the right track.

Someone's obviously behind this constant push for him to be an ambassador of the game, he's not intelligent nor coherent enough to have staked his own claim - he makes Anthony Mundine sound like a Toastmaster.

Anyone remember when he tried to release his own line of clothing? "G.I." I think it was called & as far as I remember it was just hoodies with a crappy "G.I." logo on it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10