Inglis in Trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Apparently he was drinking because he was so upset about Manly’s salary cap breaches damaging the otherwise unquestionable integrity of the game.

Greenberg is set to fine Manly an additional $100k and he has already apologised to Inglis.

As a student of the Silvertails "group" persona I can confidently declare without any hint of dissention that ....It is all the coaches fault ..

Obviously Siebold has lost the dressingroom and the respect of his Captain .... he is too close to the players, he can't be their mate he needs to be feared .... wouldn't happen under a good coach ...

In a big black eye for Meninga, his newly appointed Captain has shown complete disdain for the coach ..... etc, etc, etc,

As a student of the Silvertails "group" persona I can confidently declare without any hint of dissention that ....It is all the coaches fault ..

Obviously Siebold has lost the dressingroom and the respect of his Captain .... he is too close to the players, he can't be their mate he needs to be feared .... wouldn't happen under a good coach ...

In a big black eye for Meninga, his newly appointed Captain has shown complete disdain for the coach ..... etc, etc, etc,
No Woodsie, it's Trent's fault.

Should never have got captaincy and should now be stripped of it

Spot on! In any other sport it would be an instant strip of the captaincy and stood down with immediate effect. This is where the NRL could get on the front foot and show leadership. Instead I suspect the meeting will be more about how do we get around this, we want an indigenous captain for the profile of the game, let’s work it through with the lawyers and see if we can contain this until it blows over.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10