Inglis in Trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Spot on! In any other sport it would be an instant strip of the captaincy and stood down with immediate effect. This is where the NRL could get on the front foot and show leadership. Instead I suspect the meeting will be more about how do we get around this, we want an indigenous captain for the profile of the game, let’s work it through with the lawyers and see if we can contain this until it blows over.
Geez.... wait till we see what happens. Patience is a virtue.

What the heck is a contracted NRL player who has been selected as the Kangaroos captain doing playing in a knock out competition at Dubbo risking injury? I wonder if Souths and the NRL gave him the all clear to play?

GI not stepping down as Captain

GI sorry he let people down, yadda yadda yadda

Mal better flick him as GI's only excuse is 'I'll learn from one silly mistake'

Not sure how many cans constitutes his blood alcohol level 0.85

Greenturd is now forced to apply the Slater rule and let a wrongdoer play :cool:

Last edited:
Wow.... I have no words.... that was an appalling press conference from Inglis. To claim that he has had no incidents in his 13 year career is a friggin disgrace. He has previously admitted he assaulted his girlfriend... he received diversion.... I can't believe that he claimed he has had no previous incidents.... Unbelievable and disgusting.

Last edited:
GI not stepping down as Captain

GI sorry he let people down, yadda yadda yadda

Mal better flick him as GI's only excuse is 'I'll learn from one silly mistake'

Not sure how many cans constitutes his blood alcohol level 0.85
It was 4hours into the drive the day after.
So he would have been sloshed the night before.

Not even a day into the off season before a high profile NRL player does something incredibly stupid... time to reset the counter.
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.... I have no words.... that was an appalling press conference from Inglis. To claim that he has had no incidents in his 13 year career is a friggin disgrace. He has previously admitted he assaulted his girlfriend... he received diversion.... I can't believe that he claimed he has had no previous incidents.... Unbelievable and disgusting.

Not only that, there were the hideous photos of that Cougar creature licking his nipples at a Qld origin camp while wifey sat at home, the cap cheating, the extra kid conveniently conceived when he and said wifey were ‘on a break’...he’s the furthest thing from a cleanskin. And for all the talk of going into rehab for mental health issues - maybe true, but probably less about the injuries he claimed than the missus kicking him out because he was sprung playing away from home again...

Maybe NRL had their hands tied after the Billy Slater shoulder charge issue , people aren’t going to wear another softly softly decision.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8